ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
New warzone game modes for season 3 data mined from the last update
Screenshot_20200328-154553.png

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Did you? Sorry bud, didn’t see you’d joined the party. Do you have a mike?

Ha, it’s ok. I’m not entirely sure if the mike is working properly, or if it’s just because I’m on pc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was sat in the airport tower earlier today with a sniper and there was a quad with 2 people on it driving along the highway. First shot downed the passenger, second shot was a headshot on the driver, team wiped LOL.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Pretty sure I’ve sorted the mic situation now so I can annoy people properly

Megane 250
Won battle royale twice now.

Gets intense! Unfortunately though im not the best and was carried a fair bit. Really enjoying it though and cant remember I got into a game this much.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
If you guys all joined through the regiment through the Activision invite you should be able to just party invite in the regiment tab in the social section.
PS4 account options are set to cross platform audio off as standard supposedly. Here's a link to the correct settings

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for the invites tonight off all the cs’er’s but I was in a party with 4 of my mates, so I stuck with them.

Will deffo get in some matches with you guys though soon! 👍🏻

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you use a UAV 3 times one after the other, or if each person in a group of 3 uses a UAV at the same time, it turns into an advanced UAV.