ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you use a UAV 3 times one after the other, or if each person in a group of 3 uses a UAV at the same time, it turns into an advanced UAV.
This is for warzone btw, not sure if it works in multiplayer.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Got on for about 10 mins today, looks like Xbox is in lockdown til this is over 😭

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
How the f**k do you get gamechat to work ffs
Check your game account is definitely linked with an Activision account in the "Account" tab in the options menu then double check what your chat options are set to in the "Audio" option menu and fingers crossed it seems.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I need a headset for the PC so I can communicate with teams, any recommendations?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I need a headset for the PC so I can communicate with teams, any recommendations?

I’m using a Corsair Void Pro Wireless headset, works ok for me.

I would get a new set because these are a bit old now, but they’re so comfortable I haven’t bothered.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’m using a Corsair Void Pro Wireless headset, works ok for me.

I would get a new set because these are a bit old now, but they’re so comfortable I haven’t bothered.

Will have a look, doesn’t need to be anything fancy. Good enough to tell Davvy that he’s s**t 😂😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Warzone solos is so so guff. Its totally different to squads to the point where it feels like a different game. Everybody camps. Its dreadful.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Sounds good, if you are in the regiment can you see/play with everyone with adding everyone separately?