ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
Why do they have juggernauts in solos. Daft. No one will attack it cause they will get melted alone and the juggernaut will usually stay indoors to avoid air strikes. I've lost two games where literally the juggers just strolls to victory. I don't even know how people get them. Do they just randomly drop or something ? Cause they're no where near the bunkers.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Why do they have juggernauts in solos. Daft. No one will attack it cause they will get melted alone and the juggernaut will usually stay indoors to avoid air strikes. I've lost two games where literally the juggers just strolls to victory. I don't even know how people get them. Do they just randomly drop or something ? Cause they're no where near the bunkers.

I hate it in all game modes. There is an Easter egg you can do that gets one and everyone seems to be doing it. Seems like every game.

That said, I killed one and it did give me huge satisfaction and I know @Pudding of Yorkshire ran away from one in the gas in the final circle up the stairs at dam and it killed the jug. Also satisfying 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Unlucky:(

Came twice last night, but really enjoyable games. In fact the best fun games we have had for ages.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a win yesterday and the lads that were left died in the gas. At the end I went “you’re not meant to stand in the gas, lads” 😂

One of them pipes up, “I wasn’t, I was alive at the end”

Well ummm seeing as you finished second, I don’t really think you were alive at the end?! 🤔😂😂😂

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, the zombie/night stuff was decent and a nice kick up the arse for it but it definitely needs a proper going over.

More random snipes and a decent one with @Ph1 Tom from yesterday. Think I may have been reported by that guy near superstore 🤔😅.

That guy in the last circle 😂 could hear his doof doof getting closer and closer for the last 5 mins or so.