ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
Got two dirty wins yesterday using the Easter egg train station thing. Juggernaut ftw. I do feel they should be taken out of the game though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've clearly been using snipers wrong (the few times I've used them). Thought you had to account for bullet drop. You are miles away and getting them dead centre in the cross hairs.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've clearly been using snipers wrong (the few times I've used them). Thought you had to account for bullet drop. You are miles away and getting them dead centre in the cross hairs.
As far as I'm aware you don't have to account for it with the hdr but with the ax50 you do. Just getting into the hdr myself and find it really nice to use in comparison to the hdr

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

HDR upto about 400m you don’t need to worry about bullet drop really.

It’s great for long range. Problem is, at 50m to 150m the shot speed means you usually lose out to Kar or SPR (the marksman rifles).

The other problem at long range, as the vid shows, is that unless they’re in the open or don’t have a friend with them, you can down them but rarely get a kill as they get res’d.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
HDR upto about 400m you don’t need to worry about bullet drop really.

It’s great for long range. Problem is, at 50m to 150m the shot speed means you usually lose out to Kar or SPR (the marksman rifles).

The other problem at long range, as the vid shows, is that unless they’re in the open or don’t have a friend with them, you can down them but rarely get a kill as they get res’d.

I’ve had just over 3000 damage and 4 kills in a game trading sniper shots lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I think my mates brother must use that HDR then because he gets loads of damage but not many kills with it. Constantly downing them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Odd. I get this in pretty much every gulag. Start, dead. I try to do things differently but it doesn’t work. My kd in the gulag must be shocking.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Odd. I get this in pretty much every gulag. Start, dead. I try to do things differently but it doesn’t work. My kd in the gulag must be shocking.

I’ve found there are some clear tactics to the gulag;

- before you get in to the actual gulag fight run around and check for how many opponents are in the gulag itself. If there are lots, it’s likely your opponent may have a “spotter”, in which case the plan should be to move fast and often. Basically be aggressive. If not, take your time more and crouch / listen.

- Know the different gulags. The one with big “wall” in the middle, I always push to the flag quickly as you have move cover.

- never choose to go to the furthest “side” from where you start. So don’t go right if the left is closer and vice versa. Particularly with long range weapons. If you do, 90% of the time the opponent is already looking down that side, aimed in.

- hitting with a gun always causes more damage than fists. So if you have a gun, use it to beat them down close up.

- use the flash / spotter / smoke etc as much as possible and early.

- lastly, the flag is king. Get on it and camp it. I’ve won plenty of gulags just getting on the flag and moving around so as not to be shot....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I would say I used to win my fair share but lately which ever lane I choose is wrong. It’s more frustrating then finishing second, which again happened twice tonight :/

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Some comedic games with @NorthloopCup @Ant1 and @Moonshot including such highlights for me as;

- getting sniped out of a helicopter because we’re goofing around trying to kill someone in ATC.

- me falling down a cliff and downing myself due to “controller failure”

- me falling down the tower at Quarry and downing myself due to “controller failure”.

- some t**t crashing his chopper into me at Quarry tower, downing me and killing him.

- @Moonshot dutifully doing not just one most wanted, but 2, one after another because everytime we parachuted back in we got shot straight out of the sky.

All to the back drop of a grumpy Mrs Cub and a noisy a la Stoaty baby Felix Cub.

Sometimes I hate this game. If I hadn’t have got my solo win earlier, I’d have deleted myself out of Warzone existence 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Some comedic games with @NorthloopCup @Ant1 and @Moonshot including such highlights for me as;

- getting sniped out of a helicopter because we’re goofing around trying to kill someone in ATC.

- me falling down a cliff and downing myself due to “controller failure”

- me falling down the tower at Quarry and downing myself due to “controller failure”.

- some t**t crashing his chopper into me at Quarry tower, downing me and killing him.

- @Moonshot dutifully doing not just one most wanted, but 2, one after another because everytime we parachuted back in we got shot straight out of the sky.

All to the back drop of a grumpy Mrs Cub and a noisy a la Stoaty baby Felix Cub.

Sometimes I hate this game. If I hadn’t have got my solo win earlier, I’d have deleted myself out of Warzone existence 😂

Don’t worry about it, I had to buy Liam back three times in the previous duo game.....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don’t worry about it, I had to buy Liam back three times in the previous duo game.....
So are we just adding on 1 more buy back nowadays? 🤣
My personal favourite was Liam “asking if there is a way he can drop his self res, as Cub clearly needs it”.

“Get better Cub, get better” 😂
I don’t think you needed a self res personally. More like a miracle... 🔥👀😂