ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Black Ops: Cold War update will be going live at 7am GMT, on December 15. The development team has also revealed that the Warzone update time has been set for 24-hours later, at 7am GMT, on December 16

Sound, any details on what’s changing for both platforms? Seems you have the info already 😅

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Black Ops: Cold War update will be going live at 7am GMT, on December 15. The development team has also revealed that the Warzone update time has been set for 24-hours later, at 7am GMT, on December 16
What I'd like to do - Finish work at 7am, drive home, update cod, sleep for 30 mins while it updates, wake up and play for the rest of the day, be fucked for my 12 hour shift tomorrow😂

What will realistically happen - Finish work at 7am, drive home, try to update cod, connect to the work US VPN which will still be slow, try and sleep for 2 hours whilst it updates, end up sleeping for 6 hours instead, wake up and find that my PC has somehow turned itself off mid-update for no apparent reason or Virgin just decide to do routine maintenance in the middle of the day again, spend the rest of the afternoon updating it at 1mbs instead of 27MBs because the update queue on the servers favors the US, go to work at 7pm haggard and disappointed😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

So Warzone update is Thursday? Good stuff if so, I'm off that day 😂

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Now to get some sleep😭

20201216_072054.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mines ready to go unless I’m missing something. Had already downloaded in the back ground.
Watched the intro before and had a quick look through some new guns. Will have a blast tonight.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mines ready to go unless I’m missing something. Had already downloaded in the back ground.
Watched the intro before and had a quick look through some new guns. Will have a blast tonight.
Beauty of PS4. Took mine off the boat last night to update it at home, plugged it in and it had an update ready to download. All ready for today back at work.

Unfortunately, the option isn't available for the PS5 for some reason so it's updating today. Hopefully I can play it once I'm home from work tonight.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone bought Cold War from the Warzone in game menu? Tempted to buy it for the quicker gun progress but I don't know if it'll then download a full new game including Warzone again or if it'll just download the Cold War Campaign/MP parts (which would be the sensible thing but it's rarely that way)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Ye I’m gonna have to hammer the plunder quick upgrade thing

Rebirth looks okay on a few games I’ve watched swagg play but can’t see it being the main thing, over to quick and seems abit to manic at times