ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm just hammering plunder contracts to unlock the guns. Anything looking like the new meta? M16 rips and heard Krig is good?? 🤔
I’m liking the M16 although not unlocked the decent attachments. The gallo12 is a beast as well. I use 21.4 barrel, 5mw laser, no stock, 12 rounds, jungle grip. Deletes people tbh

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been unlocking quite a few guns now. The Mac 10 is a beast in close quarters. Had a go with the Gallo too which is good not sure it beats the R9 though although that gun should surely get a nerf soon enough.

Also had a few invisible people. Was using tracker but still took me a second to realise what was happening.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
when the final circle hits and it shows you where it's moving to...I always literally bomb it into the gas and then wait for the enemy to come to me. 😂 I'm a crafty t**t.

Haha, apparently gas grenades/molotovs hurt them, also dying in a vehicle or being run over.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had some good games this afternoon with @Ant1

M16 was ripping it up
3208D014-F6B6-447B-A0E4-3406DA561C11.png