ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Let’s hope the gulag is better lol.
New map looks like Alcatraz?. I’ve not read into the new update lol

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
27.17 :cry: mine is struggling to get over 6 😂 think i would get better download speeds on NTL dial up!

Is your internet 50-60Mb download? That's what mine is and 6mbps actually converts to about that.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I think i’ll just wait for peoples recommendations to which guns are good!
79FA813A-7850-4B3A-8E71-DD00FA60C844.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I dunno about the idea of respawning in 20 seconds after you die. I just want normal BR on a new map, lol.

Seemed to go quiet pretty quick (as in the amount of people in game) from what I've played. Should be good for levelling the new guns rather than Plundering about.

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Any feedback online if the Black Ops guns are any better than the current offerings?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I thought when they said about a new map it meant a whole new map not that piddly half arsed attempt for mini modes. Sure it'll be fun but Verdansk is getting a bit boring. At least the new guns are integrated I guess will be fun trying out a new meta the kilo has been on top for a long time.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just hammering plunder contracts to unlock the guns. Anything looking like the new meta? M16 rips and heard Krig is good?? 🤔