ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We got killed by a hacker last night, then the hacker got killed by another hacker. Then at the end of the game we gave him some abuse and he goes ‘I’m not hacking check my stream’ I went ‘f**k off mate you’re probably streaming to about 5 people’ 😂

Checked his stream and he was streaming to 3 other people 😂 f**king idiots

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Imagine being that much of a virgin to use hacks on a computer game.
A YouTuber called bad boy beaman calls out streamers and breaks down their gun fights etc showing where people are hacking. Even the big name streamers are reverse boosting to get into easier lobbies or using hacks that aren’t easy to notice. Bit sad really

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Have wondered why these guys get 30/40/82.5 kills per game. If the game has skill based match making it's not working

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
A YouTuber called bad boy beaman calls out streamers and breaks down their gun fights etc showing where people are hacking. Even the big name streamers are reverse boosting to get into easier lobbies or using hacks that aren’t easy to notice. Bit sad really

Who has he caught out

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My mates try joining my lobby for easy wins.... Then they remember they are playing quads with me 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It'll be the wider field of view something I've noticed watching YouTubers. Using the pistols will make movement look even faster pop a dead silence and it looks like warp speed versus console 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had mine on 120 when I started on PC but couldn't see players that were a bit further away. Not really an issue I suppose as I never snipe. Might try it again this week. 120 fov with dead silence and a high mobility weapon makes you look like usain bolt when you're running.