ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I ended up playing some multiplayer last night largely because my friend had a guest with him on his Xbox and so warzone was out.

Was good fun and a bit of a change and did get me thinking about trying to sort another CS Friday night out. Anyone keen?

Put your name down if you are, then we can look at timing and numbers;

1) Cub

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I ended up playing some multiplayer last night largely because my friend had a guest with him on his Xbox and so warzone was out.

Was good fun and a bit of a change and did get me thinking about trying to sort another CS Friday night out. Anyone keen?

Put your name down if you are, then we can look at timing and numbers;

1) Cub Noob

1) Cub Noob
2) YourMumSaysHi

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Friday Night Multiplayer Sesh

1) Cub
2) YourMumSaysHi
3) Jonnio

Happy doing MW/CW or both depending on who's got what on the list.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'd be up for some MP action on Friday. Though I have not played any CW maps get.

Some decent game of Warzone this afternoon with the legends that are @Ant1 @Moonshot and Oli. A couple of wins and 2 2nd places also me thinks.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'd be up for some MP action on Friday. Though I have not played any CW maps get.

Some decent game of Warzone this afternoon with the legends that are @Ant1 @Moonshot and Oli. A couple of wins and 2 2nd places also me thinks.

That win today was probably one of the most epic wins we have ever had 😂

Inferno 225 cup
Treated myself to the Xbox elite 2 controller as I’ve been playing with a w**k one with a fucked D-pad.
bdf32b437f16e1179b2dc462b614d077.png

Best game to date.

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm in.

1) Cub
2) YourMumSaysHi
3) Jonnio
4) N0ddie
5) Blossom
6) dazzap80

I’m locking it to 6 for Friday I’m afraid chaps, to avoid the situation we keep having where we have 7 or 8 players. Not enough for a decent private game and too many to play on the servers.

I’ll set up a private chat for the 6 above for Friday.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
So I gave up and joined the sheep yesterday using the DMR.

I can see why people do. It’s phenomenal, anyone that’s an above average player will just slaughter with it.

2 games of quads and 2 wins 14 kills and 8 kills.

Helped that I was with a squad as often play solo (kids are asleep and I don’t want to shout down the mic and wake them lol)

I always tried not to use meta weapons. Don’t really know why, perhaps my way of nonconforming.

Got fed up just getting cut down and now am going to continue to use it as it’s going to be even better once I have decent attachments.

Anyone that hasn’t tried it should do. Your reason to be different and non conformist is not worth the enjoyment loss of just annihilation of others lol

315440C6-9136-454B-9FCB-6BB5B38779A8.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Diamatti or whatever dual pistol is almost worse imo. Everyone can just be ghosted and it slaughters people close range arguably better than the R9 at its best.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Getting nerfed tomo or next Thursday apparently. Mate just txt me, lol.

Typically just after I give in and start using it. Still it was due - overdue in fact

The Diamatti or whatever dual pistol is almost worse imo. Everyone can just be ghosted and it slaughters people close range arguably better than the R9 at its best.
They take some effort/skill to unlock though don’t they? So I don’t mind them as much. That said they are definitely OP

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Took me a few hours on plunder doing recons etc but even on its own without akimbo it's not too bad if you want to play like that until it's levelled up but it does take more effort than the DMR I guess. Tbh I'll laugh if they nerf the DMR but not the Type 63.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Took me a few hours on plunder doing recons etc but even on its own without akimbo it's not too bad if you want to play like that until it's levelled up but it does take more effort than the DMR I guess. Tbh I'll laugh if they nerf the DMR but not the Type 63.
I find the bullet drop on the Type 63 is really big. So makes hitting people at a distance much harder than the DMR which is more or less a laser

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh just wait until you see this video...uploading...🙈🤣

A SHED!
Currently trying out the QBZ instead of my m4 for lolz. Decent gun with controllable recoil. Diamatti as a secondary. I'm no good at the dmr. I'm finding really difficult to win at the moment.

Inferno 225 cup
I have been using the dmr and Mac setup but lately I keep going back to my m13 and spr setup followed by mp5 and samurai [emoji23]

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Also, the amount of hackers we met today was an absolute joke. Almost every game we had a hacker in, maybe 1 or 2 lobbies were hacker free.