ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Okay I take back what I said about DMR had a few 200+ meter 2 shot kills and then this kill even though I missed half the shots still managed to get the kill 😂

What’s your ID number again? Remember seeing it but can’t find it now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on the main menu screen now and all it's doing is checking for an update, I've been in and out a few times and it's checking and checking. How long does it take?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's downloaded the update and i pressed the button to restart it and then it was saying accessing the HDD or something and then it went back to saying checking for updates again and not getting anywhere.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's downloaded the update and i pressed the button to restart it and then it was saying accessing the HDD or something and then it went back to saying checking for updates again and not getting anywhere.

Not sure on that, do a reset and see what the launcher does?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Getting so fed up with 95% of players using the DMR. They just spam the trigger, aiming near you and it locks on. Only needs 2/3 bullets to kill you from full armour.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ll have another go tomorrow morning and see if it will work properl, if it does I’ll have a couple games. I’ve never been on multiplayer before on Modern Warfare nevermind Warzone

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol I lasted one game with not being on for a couple of days. Chatting with the lads about the game etc. Came across a dmr team, two died.

We backed out and moved to the construction site. Back of the building on the walkway I'm shooting a guy he turns and hits me three or four times (didn't miss a shot).

Got another lad to take my place. That's me until the nerf, the game is not fun anymore.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol I lasted one game with not being on for a couple of days. Chatting with the lads about the game etc. Came across a dmr team, two died.

We backed out and moved to the construction site. Back of the building on the walkway I'm shooting a guy he turns and hits me three or four times (didn't miss a shot).

Got another lad to take my place. That's me until the nerf, the game is not fun anymore.
Took 2 people out earlier with it who were getting their loadout, easy enough as they didn’t know I was watching. Their mate had just been bought back was floating fairly high and I got him with 2 shots. Uploading...

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
I've not used the gun and don't really use the meta weapons. Does it not get boring?.
The three wins we had today with @N0ddie @Jonnio @Moonshot using the DMR made it slightly more enjoyable but like everybody else is saying it’s just to OP, all about not being caught out in the open really atm until it’s nerfed you’ve got choice but to use it I don’t think.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah no fun. I'd much prefer a little battle first. It's annoying as I like the game and we have good banter. But for me and my mood it's just not playable at the moment.
Oh I dunno. I thought it was pretty fun. 😂

The same happens with every meta weapon though on this game. The M4 has been nerfd god knows how many times, then the M13, Grau, Bruen, snakeshots, FAL, Origin, R9, MP5 and now it'll be this. Obviously you can still compete with non meta weapons (I've been using the stoner LMG since the day the cold war weapons came out, only started using the DMR properly today), but this time it's more one sided across open ground if you come up against an accurate player who has one of these. I still don't think it's a particularly easy gun to use though. Nothing like the bruen/grau was when they were really good, just beam people from miles away.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They need to adjust the time to kill. Other meta weapons were good but not 3 shots from 200 metres good.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They need to adjust the time to kill. Other meta weapons were good but not 3 shots from 200 metres good.
He was already dead by the time I’d fired the 3rd bullet which makes it even worse 😂 first bullet must have been headshot. They’ll decrease the damage at range and lower the headshot multiplier that’ll be it. Maybe add on a tad more recoil.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few decent games tonight and managed to avoid most of the DMR w*****s, bar myself seeing as I've started using it as well [emoji23]

Will bin it off once they nerf it and you don't have to worry about being raped by it constantly

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nice duo win with grebby aka @Yorkshire Pudding

2149E44E-E270-452C-B498-D657E0CB9FD8.png

We never really struggled at all the whole game, the pistols and DMR are just so broken 😂 the death chats are hilarious

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a few decent games tonight and managed to avoid most of the DMR w*****s, bar myself seeing as I've started using it as well [emoji23]

Will bin it off once they nerf it and you don't have to worry about being raped by it constantly
What’s your activision id?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Erm, dunno [emoji23]

On xbox, where would I find it?
It’s just your in game username followed by a few numbers. Usually in top right hand corner of the game lobby iirc or in settings - account

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had another go and it won’t let me any further than this screen. Is this a stand alone game or do you need the full game to access the Warzone?

EF3CFEA2-81F1-4E37-A4C2-E0592E942AD4.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Standalone.
Keep pressing retry. It's been taking me a long time to get into games recently. Since cold war took over, I'm not sure if the servers have taken a hit or not.