ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've played a few solo games in the say, just messing but found them decent. Some nights are proper virgin 8hr a day heroes. Probably single too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Good mate, not on PS4 anymore I’ve been on PC for the last 3 months or so. I think a few of us loaded up MW2 about 3 years ago but it’s unplayable, hacked beyond belief.

You did have some decent footage back in the day, the throwing knife final killcams I used to try (and mostly fail) were epic 😂
I really didn't know that was you on here. Pleased your doing ok like, still have youe nice cars, you lived in Liverpool didn't you at one point, where you at now?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nah still on PS mate, same name gman2207, I'm on your friends list ;)

As Liam says pretty much just play GTA5 with Ally at weekends these days, easy gaming.
Yeah still got you, I dont do much chatting on PSN and not much of a talker when I'm gaming. Just the way i am. Havn't had GTA for a very long time. Have to get a get together all of us on PSN chat when i get my PS5

Fiesta ST-2
Fiestec, how are you doing? You were always a BEAST with the Famas like
Not bad Gedi, I'm pretty trash these days though. I blame the bigger TV' and the fact I'm playing a few hours a week instead of per day. How you been?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Dredz asked me wat back then to get this posted up on YouTube and here it is. "Contains him Singing"

I must of about 4 accounts back them, Im--on--Fire, GoldMember, GetSome, LordGedi, StayFrosty

@treemanx , not sure if you remember back then 10 years plus i had chest pains, still get them now. Found out i had gall stones and hietus hernia, had my gall bladder removed and after loads of ops, hospital scans and treatment, I'm still getting stones and that. Had infection twice and had sepsis. Might need a procdure called Whipples Procedure in the not too distant future. It's been really tough. No been in work for couple years now.

Fiesta ST-2
Dredz asked me wat back then to get this posted up on YouTube and here it is. "Contains him Singing"

I must of about 4 accounts back them, Im--on--Fire, GoldMember, GetSome, LordGedi, StayFrosty

@treemanx , not sure if you remember back then 10 years plus i had chest pains, still get them now. Found out i had gall stones and hietus hernia, had my gall bladder removed and after loads of ops, hospital scans and treatment, I'm still getting stones and that. Had infection twice and had sepsis. Might need a procdure called Whipples Procedure in the not too distant future. It's been really tough. No been in work for couple years now.

I do remember, saw your Facebook post awhile ago about it. Hopefully you catch a break and things start to get better for you mate.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yup. Was watching a Tim the tatman video the other day, they had like 100 kills. Guessing people have watched similar. How if there is any sort of skill match making.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yup. Was watching a Tim the tatman video the other day, they had like 100 kills. Guessing people have watched similar. How if there is any sort of skill match making.

Well known streamer got busted last week for using wall hacks. I reckon there are more of these so called streamers using this software but tweaked so well you wouldn’t notice.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Was some kid called pacesetter

had a World record for a high kill games aswell summat like 54 in duos

Tommey called him out during a tournament but it looks like he closed the hacks off before he would show his screen, then when asked for a PC scan by the Mods he disappeared for two hours

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I keep hearing videos with swag saying my aim assist was off just the.
Also heard Nick Mercs say swag used the chronos thing.

They must all do reverse boosting too.

And lastly if you are playing 6-8 hours a day I bet a) you do get really good and b) you are bound to have one game with a high kill count.

But for me the ones that scream reverse boosting are when they all have high kill counts as the stats don’t add up then that they are all having and amazing game at the same time in a skilled lobby the same as them.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
He is probably the best pc/mnk player I’ve seen play warzone
He has been shown to be hacking. That video is so tragic in how the aim just snaps to people through walls

Hmm can’t find the video to link now. What’s going on there?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
He gets view because he 'hacks'. There are some incredible players. But sadly it will always be a what if situation

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
I keep hearing videos with swag saying my aim assist was off just the.
Also heard Nick Mercs say swag used the chronos thing.

They must all do reverse boosting too.

And lastly if you are playing 6-8 hours a day I bet a) you do get really good and b) you are bound to have one game with a high kill count.

But for me the ones that scream reverse boosting are when they all have high kill counts as the stats don’t add up then that they are all having and amazing game at the same time in a skilled lobby the same as them.

The Swagg and Cronus is just a clique joke between him and nickMercs

there’s deffo no chance of the reverse boosting stuff with them as the likes of Jgod has covered there play styles and gone into there lobby’s over a day of streaming etc and can show they get difficult lobby's most of the time only thing they really do is play off Timthetatmans lobby’s as he has a lower K/D etc

and as for Sym hacking = no chance IMO again it’s been discussed that much that he just plays up to it now to wind people up.

unbelievable skill on M&K tbh like mutex on controller other levels

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's easier to just come to th conclusion that if someone is using a PC then they're probably hacking one way or another seen as it's so easy to do so 😂

Reverse boosting makes sense for streamers because it gives them good content. Wouldn't be as good watching if they aren't looking quite as slick and getting killed every 5 minutes.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
He has been shown to be hacking. That video is so tragic in how the aim just snaps to people through walls

Hmm can’t find the video to link now. What’s going on there?
I believe that has been a long running troll, he would down someone then swing his mouse round and start shooting at the the sky and randomly through walls. etc

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah seen plenty of click bait vids. No doubting he is superb at the game. The speed these guys play is obscene. I know it's easier on pc but we have aim assist to balance things out.