ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Got no issue with giving hacks a go to see how they work. Would be interesting to know to try and counter what I come up against nearly every time in a diamond lobby. Sometimes multiple times in the same lobby.

It's got to the point I'm considering having a second account with a low kd to try and avoid them.

The biggest problem though is Activision for blatantly allowing it and not being arsed.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Harry had lost his mojo a bit last week, but he was back on form last night. Got himself 11 kills. Just sat there popping people off with his sniper, happy as a sandboy lol
Aye when we were playing he was getting stressed as f**k😂 All I heard was "oh you 'orrible little cant, I hope your nan facking dies"😂😂😂😂

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Hahahaha! Yeah that’s good ‘ol Harry 😂😂😂😂😂
I felt like the black sheep until I played with you and Harry, like I was rude

@Jonnio is chilled so barely reacts when killed, @Daz... has a son to try and not swear in front of, @dann2707 is polite and just laughs, @N0ddie and @Moonshot seem to survive the apocalypse, @Ant1 and @Cub. get told off by their wives if they say the word 'bugger... then I join with you and Harry and the first time he dies he tells someone that he hopes their nan dies😂😂 It was like I was home😂😂😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

@Jonnio is chilled so barely reacts when killed, @Daz... has a son to try and not swear in front of, @dann2707 is polite and just laughs, @N0ddie and @Moonshot seem to survive the apocalypse, @Ant1 and @Cub. get told off by their wives if they say the word 'bugger... then I join with you and Harry and the first time he dies he tells someone that he hopes their nan dies😂😂 It was like I was home😂😂😂

Bugger? f**k off 😂😂

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been going through some of my old videos from my first Google account, got about 100 of them. Really big shame i can't access them and move them over to my new YouTube account. I've got loads on MW2 and GT5. I have no idea how i did this sort of editing back then lol

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

I'm polite and laugh but as soon as I get off Cod I go upstairs and beat Sam up cos she deserves it 😂😂😂😂😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
No idea how I've ended up subscribed to this guy, videos are mental lol. Latest one RE: hacking. DMR one was good too flol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Been going through some of my old videos from my first Google account, got about 100 of them. Really big shame i can't access them and move them over to my new YouTube account. I've got loads on MW2 and GT5. I have no idea how i did this sort of editing back then lol

The sniping was so good on that game. 720 double triangle bulletless collateral wallbang headshot mayyyyt. #swet

Wish I had a capture card back then, we had some epic games on here. Must have been over 10 years ago now.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The sniping was so good on that game. 720 double triangle bulletless collateral wallbang headshot mayyyyt. #swet

Wish I had a capture card back then, we had some epic games on here. Must have been over 10 years ago now.

I think I put less time into them as the sequels came out. Barely touched 3. Just looking at those vids above the whole feel of the re-boot matches up well to the olduns.

Enjoying Warzone again now haha.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I think I put less time into them as the sequels came out. Barely touched 3. Just looking at those vids above the whole feel of the re-boot matches up well to the olduns.

I dunno, it was a bit painful this afternoon 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I’ve really enjoyed it the last few times I’ve played. Some great games with @NorthloopCup and his friends Red and Harry. Then last night with @Daz... @Jonnio and @Ph1 Tom .

The balance and fun is definitely back in it.

“Let’s get in that sweaty hole”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

What was your clan name back then, i honeslty can't remeber playing with you back then if i did.

I've managed to get my videos on my LordGedi YouTube account, got about 140 or so on MW2 lol. Some of them well actaully quit a lot have some pretty bad language in the chat and party lobby.

Found some sniping ones like, ah yes the Intervention i think it was called. Wansn't my favourite class like.

Also forgot how sexy that Scottish accent sounded like @Alymac

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What was your clan name back then, i honeslty can't remeber playing with you back then if i did.

I've managed to get my videos on my LordGedi YouTube account, got about 140 or so on MW2 lol. Some of them well actaully quit a lot have some pretty bad language in the chat and party lobby.

Found some sniping ones like, ah yes the Intervention i think it was called. Wansn't my favourite class like.

Also forgot how sexy that Scottish accent sounded like @Alymac

I am hurt by that Geddes.... Liam

in fact I am in a lot of those videos!

Aly no longer plays cod. He only plays GTA5.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Never in the world, f**king hell never knew that was you. How you doing, I've still got both your PSN id's on my friends list. Have you changed ID? How you been?

Been through a lot of our videos past couple hours, i fancy posting few more up but this isn't MW2 thread lol

Had me in stitches the pre lobby's

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Never in the world, f**king hell never knew that was you. How you doing, I've still got both your PSN id's on my friends list. Have you changed ID? How you been?

Been through a lot of our videos past couple hours, i fancy posting few more up but this isn't MW2 thread lol

Had me in stitches the pre lobby's

Good mate, not on PS4 anymore I’ve been on PC for the last 3 months or so. I think a few of us loaded up MW2 about 3 years ago but it’s unplayable, hacked beyond belief.

You did have some decent footage back in the day, the throwing knife final killcams I used to try (and mostly fail) were epic 😂

Reactions: seb
  Bmw 330d
Other than reverse boosting and a new account are there any other methods of getting into easier lobby’s?

My KD is nothing spectacular and I’ve been in diamond/platinum 2/3 lobbies all day. Haven’t enjoyed playing at all and don’t seem to be getting much in the way of kills. Had 5 days off and my last win was a 10 kill solo win, seems to be since then that it’s been difficult.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Supposedly you get easier lobby's in the morning and they get harder til about 11pm then start tailing off lol.