ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah no idea lol. Was obviously getting called out for being mega at the game.

Was he the chap who was going to faze or declined it or something

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I believe that has been a long running troll, he would down someone then swing his mouse round and start shooting at the the sky and randomly through walls. etc

Ah fair enough. That may explain why the video was removed if it managed to trick him into doing it.

But it definitely showed him snapping between people in view as well?

Found it:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ah fair enough. That may explain why the video was removed if it managed to trick him into doing it.

Found it:

That is pretty damming. I'd say there aint a doubt he's cheating.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Found it:

There are some very sus moments in his clips, but there are also a lot of moments where you can see he does play up to it a lot and just randomly wallbang nothing for the lols and shoot the sky etc.

I think Warzone and probably any FPS game in the future, is going to taint peoples gameplay if they do have a really good gunfight/clutch, as people will just see the shooting and claim aimbot.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
There are some very sus moments in his clips, but there are also a lot of moments where you can see he does play up to it a lot and just randomly wallbang nothing for the lols and shoot the sky etc.

I think Warzone and probably any FPS game in the future, is going to taint peoples gameplay if they do have a really good gunfight/clutch, as people will just see the shooting and claim aimbot.
Very sus? There is no way some of it can be right. The shooting through the wall stuff is one thing. But tbh if you air hours and hours of footage and you always try that s**t then it will work from time to time.

It’s the way he snaps between people that isn’t right. Sometimes he snaps between people in sight other times he’s snapping between one insight and then 2 or 3 others out of sight.

No way that can happen with the hit markers being so exact without an aimbot. Not when it’s literally the split second the person it finished and then it snapping to the next person instantly.

Watching it again I am not sure I could actually play like that. It would piss me off with it keep snatching away where I am aiming and just shooting at a wall. Especially when it’s a building wall so not then getting hit markers.

One of them he snipes a guy through a wall with the other guys all spectating him and Tim starts shouting “you’re cheating” over and over at him. So interesting as that really sounded a genuine surprise from Tim. Think he forgot they were all spectating. As Sym goes “OMG can’t bele” then realised they are all watching so new all too well it wasn’t an OMG shot. Just the computer doing the work for him. 7:07 for that clip.
Then the clip after that is another one that’s just proof of aimbot. Shooting one guy that then goes slightly out of view then book split second later shooting at a wall with a guy behind it over 90degrees to his right.

Last edited:

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
With the amount of viewers/subs he gets i doubt he's going to risk using hacks. He's been called out ages ago for some suspect moments and i think he just plays on it now.

I've seen a few that even have screen cams and other that show their task manager 😂

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
With the amount of viewers/subs he gets i doubt he's going to risk using hacks. He's been called out ages ago for some suspect moments and i think he just plays on it now.

I've seen a few that even have screen cams and other that show their task manager 😂
Have you watched the video?

I don’t see how half of that can happen? The stuff where he auto switches to shooting through walls and hit people? Randomly rotates to people out of his line of sight and doesn’t miss a shot? Etc etc

When he the screen share etc does he play like that still?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Very sus? There is no way some of it can be right. The shooting through the wall stuff is one thing. But tbh if you air hours and hours of footage and you always try that s**t then it will work from time to time.

It’s the way he snaps between people that isn’t right. Sometimes he snaps between people in sight other times he’s snapping between one insight and then 2 or 3 others out of sight.

No way that can happen with the hit markers being so exact without an aimbot. Not when it’s literally the split second the person it finished and then it snapping to the next person instantly.

Watching it again I am not sure I could actually play like that. It would piss me off with it keep snatching away where I am aiming and just shooting at a wall. Especially when it’s a building wall so not then getting hit markers.

One of them he snipes a guy through a wall with the other guys all spectating him and Tim starts shouting “you’re cheating” over and over at him. So interesting as that really sounded a genuine surprise from Tim. Think he forgot they were all spectating. As Sym goes “OMG can’t bele” then realised they are all watching so new all too well it wasn’t an OMG shot. Just the computer doing the work for him. 7:07 for that clip.
Then the clip after that is another one that’s just proof of aimbot. Shooting one guy that then goes slightly out of view then book split second later shooting at a wall with a guy behind it over 90degrees to his right.
Yeah that's one of the sus moments I meant. If the king symbol wasnt there then of course deffo aimbot. I watched the clip after that, but there was no one in the building? Well, there were no hit markers at least. There are moments in that compilation which are just good aiming. The triple kill at the top tower next to the subway doesnt shout aimbot IMO. He plays up to it a lot, as it gets him a lot of attention.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Yeah that's one of the sus moments I meant. If the king symbol wasnt there then of course deffo aimbot. I watched the clip after that, but there was no one in the building? Well, there were no hit markers at least. There are moments in that compilation which are just good aiming. The triple kill at the top tower next to the subway doesnt shout aimbot IMO. He plays up to it a lot, as it gets him a lot of attention.
What about the one before then in superstore? Random instant switch 90 degrees left and hitting someone. No UAV, no missed shots?

Seriously can’t understand how it can’t be hacks.

Understand you are a much more keen gamer than I so definitely happy to be educated. But there are just so many clips in there that can’t be explained.

Yes some of them you can claim they are decent plays. But then so many of them are just far too damning in my eyes.

Until I see him making plays like that with a webcam of all screens, showing his task manager along with the display settings to know there isn’t a hidden one as well. Then I am sorry I can’t believe it’s not hacks.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What about the one before then in superstore? Random instant switch 90 degrees left and hitting someone. No UAV, no missed shots?

Seriously can’t understand how it can’t be hacks.

Understand you are a much more keen gamer than I so definitely happy to be educated. But there are just so many clips in there that can’t be explained.

Yes some of them you can claim they are decent plays. But then so many of them are just far too damning in my eyes.

Until I see him making plays like that with a webcam of all screens, showing his task manager along with the display settings to know there isn’t a hidden one as well. Then I am sorry I can’t believe it’s not hacks.
Fair enough mate. Tbh I do like that badboy beamans videos, I'm all for calling out streamers that hack whilst taking peoples money in subscription fees/tips etc. Doing it for a laugh with mates is a different story. Sym has had so much scrutiny for the last year about this and he still continually streams and plays in tournaments left right and centre. I can completely understand how people think he's cheating. Although, watching that full video, if he had aimbot software I'd be asking for a refund, lol. Not speaking from experience of course.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ant isn't discreet at all, lands straight away and try's to shoot someone across the map 😂

He’s trolling...... Liam is now that person.

Make sure you sort your recoil before you join later 😆

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don’t think so Thugger. Only enough room for 1 of us in this lobby

DAB34113-B7DD-477C-99F7-6398E221E720.jpeg

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi

Found it:

2:25 - 2:30 is so sus. The way he snaps perfectly between the players.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's just not happening for us lately to the point where its not fun.

Downloading blackout again. Hopefully get back into that and wait for bf6 lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What happened lol. I've never seen any of this guys videos but he seems very good at exposing people.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then peeps, I’ve never heard or seen his videos before as you say he is very good on what he does explaining on cheats. He should look at our videos on MW2 being human UAV’s 😉. Being proved a cheater should be banned from the game, removed from all social media related to gaming.

i can’t see myself playing this game when I get the PS5 in this current status with all the cheating.

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When I get set up there’s no way I’ll be putting my mug on YouTube lol, Im still debating now wether I should do Commentary when i do videos in the future. No one wants to see me picking my nose lol