ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
:ROFLMAO: Good stuff!

Stuck with the Pellington tonight, need to max it still but... 😝

Would have been a much better video if they didn't have self res!

Naughty! Trying to get back into sniping. Been using the FFAR and Kar98 which seems good. Still trying to get used to the lead on bullets with the kar when someone is sprinting. Tried the oden earlier in quarry and managed 11 kills with it, really powerful.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@imprezaworks

I've always quite liked the ground loot ones. You've got to lead/compensate for a lot of drop at range though which throws you coming from a Tundra/HDR.

Watched a Stodeh vid where he ranked all the guns the other day. Think he had the Kar98 at the top for aggressive sniping, followed by the Tundra which he reckons is basically a HDR but better.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Naughty! Trying to get back into sniping. Been using the FFAR and Kar98 which seems good. Still trying to get used to the lead on bullets with the kar when someone is sprinting. Tried the oden earlier in quarry and managed 11 kills with it, really powerful.

Yeah I should really give the Kar a proper go at some point. Stick Focus on it and enjoy not looking at the sky when I get shot at.

I've switched to an M13 with blackout rounds again for my AR.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Good games tonight @Jonnio @Daz... and @N0ddie

Win to end made it nice and sweet.

@Aaron.. don’t know what happened there, I bounced over to watch the mandalorian when nobody appeared 😞
No worries mate. It hung for a good minute or two so probably just the migration being an arse. Had it a few times. By the time I got on to WZ it shown you online but not playing/joinable.
Probably for the best after my playing tonight.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Came across a lot of hackers today. Almost one in every lobby. Killed one of them though 😂 With my custom oden @Jonnio :cool:

The first guy went down so quick, they made it a bit obvious they were cheating by pulling up in a car when we are all ghost and bursting through a door and killing poor Oli.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few games of cold war last night and some of the players must be on there 24/7. A few of them over 1000 rank with both guns the purple diamond cammo.
Watched one of them after I died in S&D and I'm convinced he was hacking. Luckily he was on my team. Must have turned them off in the next game because he was absolutely w**k 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Having a tough time lately, the lobbies are a sweaty whore fest. Virgin esc.

Probably doesn't help I only play for like an hour and half most nights and expect to win every game

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You know the games that whatever you decide is the wrong choice, that.

Land. 99% sure know else was close. Loot quickly, get loadout, get shot.

Throw controller like a five year old.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else noticed the gulag being hilarious.

Team mate dies. Gulag, 'team mate redeploying into the ao'.

Well he's not is he?!?

A SHED!
Yea noticed that. Along with ghost not working. I've lost count of the times I've been detected on heartbeat. Good game!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Yea noticed that. Along with ghost not working. I've lost count of the times I've been detected on heartbeat. Good game!
That’s a glitch on the killcam isn’t it? Doesn’t actually show it in game.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
82E7BA7B-8FD6-4F63-9FB6-F7440CDC0C33.jpeg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That’s a glitch on the killcam isn’t it? Doesn’t actually show it in game.

Yeah killcam shows the dot when ghosted and when not ghosted it doesn't show the dot.

I've noticed a few hackers even on plunder lately. Usually I don't notice tbh but there's been a few where I could see them tracking me through a walk or snapping between players in pre lobby etc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The FFAR with the raider stock is comfortably the best gun in the game for close to medium range. Time to kill is silly quick and you can avoid a few bullets with the fast strafe speed from the stock.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The FFAR with the raider stock is comfortably the best gun in the game for close to medium range. Time to kill is silly quick and you can avoid a few bullets with the fast strafe speed from the stock.

I agree 100 per cent if you’re running a sniper / marksman loadout alongside.

But if you’re running a mac10 or pistols, something like the Grau or M4 for longer range is the better partner. The FFAr just doesn’t have the legs / accuracy at distance for it to be the “complete” AR for me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I agree 100 per cent if you’re running a sniper / marksman loadout alongside.

But if you’re running a mac10 or pistols, something like the Grau or M4 for longer range is the better partner. The FFAr just doesn’t have the legs / accuracy at distance for it to be the “complete” AR for me.
I’ve paired it with the M16 as I only use the FFAR for close to medium range.

Had a decent afternoon on warzone, top 10 in every single game bar one ☝🏻

9B557ECE-FAB2-49B3-A9E8-41415695B78D.jpeg