ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Came across a hacker on plunder. If that doesn't define someone who's only intimacy is with a prostate massager then I don't know what does.

We had one last night, killed both me and Kyle by shooting us through the floor 🤦‍♂️

He was just laughing at the end saying he gets paid to hack. never going to stop when its so easy to make new accounts.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
We had one last night, killed both me and Kyle by shooting us through the floor 🤦‍♂️

He was just laughing at the end saying he gets paid to hack. never going to stop when its so easy to make new accounts.
Aye he was a massive shaftsmoker

Getting paid to hack, aka, he's on the dole and his stepdad beats the f**k out of him for being a little bender

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been using it too this week. Can pull off some pretty quick downs with it. If you look at the shots frame by frame in an editor though they don't always seem to line up with what happens in game lol.

Hey @Moonshot - Get a real rifle ;)

Decent clip! The pellington is such a meme gun. The lead and drop on it is horrendous but it's so satisfying when you get a long range headshot. Miss my DMR though 😭

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
- Youtube does actually ask if "children feature in this video", never sure if background sounds actually count lol.
Yeah

We f**k children up on WZ every night and then when they kill us I call them a fat gypo c**t. I can see it now...

14 year old Tommy sat in his parents living room, he's loving life, playing a bit of WZ with his school pals, TV is blaring, his mam cooking away in the kitchen, he kills me and all the whole street can hear is "YOU STUPID LITTLE F*CKING FAT PIKEY CUNNNNNTTTT"

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Should have heard the 12 year old that was on our team on S&D on cold war last night. 5 of us from our clan and this kid who absolutely wipes the floor with us score wise, then proceeds to call every member of the other team pussies and calling them for their lack of kills.
Meanwhile, I'm there at the bottom of the scoreboard like
200.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One of my mates has been banned from PSN before, temporarily, for his abuse and I'm pretty sure he's 1 ban away from a permanent ban. He's just started playing warzone again in the last few weeks so I'm sure a perma ban is incoming 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
From the vids it seems similar to that retarded dmr scenario. Obviously the time to kill must be less as its not pissing me off.

Mate wants to try and level it up so maybe playing plunder later. Think I've had about 3 games of plunder. Iirc it was a bit w**k. Can't wait :/

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
From the vids it seems similar to that retarded dmr scenario. Obviously the time to kill must be less as its not pissing me off.

Mate wants to try and level it up so maybe playing plunder later. Think I've had about 3 games of plunder. Iirc it was a bit w**k. Can't wait :/
Just do loads of contracts and you'll level up the gun you are holding pretty quickly.
I don't do it enough tbh. Use your tokens if you have any too.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing with some midrange sniper setups specced for ADS speed, spr with dragoon, laser, stock, norma rounds and vlk, kar with the mono, laser, stock, stippled and vlk.

Struggle over 100m or so but lethal up to that point and much easier to get shots off then follow up with an AR.

Once I've got the Pellington levelled up I'll see how it compares.

Track 172, Focus RS
Nothing wrong with what you have said and it's 100% correct. I know I have taken some flack from you and a few others on this thread for reverting (temporary) to the dark side, but what you have posted is exactly the reason why I did. We had some great games in the earlier part of this week but the last 48hrs (especially yesterday) were horrific all over again.
Yes you have been shocking recently