ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not that I'm a mega follower. But the zlaner was accused of cheating and has now posted two videos to defend the accusation. Anyone follow it even arsed.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Not that I'm a mega follower. But the zlaner was accused of cheating and has now posted two videos to defend the accusation. Anyone follow it even arsed.

If you watch a bit of the second video he's put up, it shows how the bloke accusing him of hacking has cut little sections of videos out to make it look like his aim snaps between targets. He's properly caught him out tbf.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If you watch a bit of the second video he's put up, it shows how the bloke accusing him of hacking has cut little sections of videos out to make it look like his aim snaps between targets. He's properly caught him out tbf.

Ah. Well thats crap then.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quite a tense win earlier with @Ant1 @-KarL- and @n9oll

Always good to beat the Chinese 👀
32FF357C-7A86-43C2-AF08-2277A93E75F9.png

Bmw 330d
Slowly losing patience with this game. Constant platinum/diamond lobbies where it’s just a constant struggle. After doing w**k in them, move to gold lobbies and the difference is night and day, as is my performance but then I’m back in the harder lobbies as my kill rate per game goes up, can’t f**king win.

I just feel the game is in such a sorry state of disrepair and won’t get any better. There are so many guns/attachments available yet everybody jumps to whichever has the quickest time to kill. There’s no fun involved, just sheer desperation to get a quick kill with as little skill involved as possible. I miss the days of MW2 doing trick shots with the intervention on high rise and trying to get collaterals from spawn to spawn. This era of MAC10 ‘meta’ w**k is boring.

I know @Ant1 is going to pipe up and tell me to get good or some b****cks, so before he does I’m mentioning it first.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Slowly losing patience with this game. Constant platinum/diamond lobbies where it’s just a constant struggle. After doing w**k in them, move to gold lobbies and the difference is night and day, as is my performance but then I’m back in the harder lobbies as my kill rate per game goes up, can’t f**king win.

I just feel the game is in such a sorry state of disrepair and won’t get any better. There are so many guns/attachments available yet everybody jumps to whichever has the quickest time to kill. There’s no fun involved, just sheer desperation to get a quick kill with as little skill involved as possible. I miss the days of MW2 doing trick shots with the intervention on high rise and trying to get collaterals from spawn to spawn. This era of MAC10 ‘meta’ w**k is boring.

I know @Ant1 is going to pipe up and tell me to get good or some b****cks, so before he does I’m mentioning it first.

Nothing wrong with what you have said and it's 100% correct. I know I have taken some flack from you and a few others on this thread for reverting (temporary) to the dark side, but what you have posted is exactly the reason why I did. We had some great games in the earlier part of this week but the last 48hrs (especially yesterday) were horrific all over again.

Bmw 330d
Nothing wrong with what you have said and it's 100% correct. I know I have taken some flack from you and a few others on this thread for reverting (temporary) to the dark side, but what you have posted is exactly the reason why I did. We had some great games in the earlier part of this week but the last 48hrs (especially yesterday) were horrific all over again.
Absolutely.

I blame the youtubers, MW2 days I used to watch trickshots by iReapzz on YouTube and that inspired me and everybody else to try and land the craziest shots. Fast forward to now and we’re impressed and regularly seeing Aydan posting videos of 60 kill solo games followed by try this FFAR meta it’s literally aimbot bullshit. I know nobody wants to watch a 2 kill solo games where you get downed 3 times and go to the gulag but I still feel like this is where people get their try hard, sweaty motivation.

I don’t know, I just need to vent. I’ve been off work for almost 12 months now stuck at home unable to see my kid so COD has been my only real escape and I find myself unable to enjoy it 70% of the time. It’s a shame.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I feel your pain. Jumped on for some game of duos last night, wish I had carried on watching TV.

Nothing, then boom hello everybody.

Bf6. Bring it.