ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
200.gif

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
How does the SPR compare to the KArk98?

I'm trying to unlock the SPR but you need 2 longshot headshots with a marksman/sniper rifle in 5 different matches...Not sure if i can be bothered if its not much better.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
How does the SPR compare to the KArk98?

I'm trying to unlock the SPR but you need 2 longshot headshots with a marksman/sniper rifle in 5 different matches...Not sure if i can be bothered if its not much better.

Its better. But if you’re good with the Kar it isn’t hugely better IMO.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Done the Zombies challenges in Warzone over a few Plunder matches and 1 Solos game. Went onto Outbreak to start those and have no idea what's going on lol. o_O

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Dropped a nice 16 bomb earlier but we only managed 6th, then a few games later a 14 kill win 👌🏻 Loving the amax again.

Bmw 330d
Has anybody installed these high res packs? Just got a notification for them today, they’re optional but there was 3 of them and are taking forever to download and install.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't download them for the ps5 but I've still not got a 4k TV so all of the "good graphics" options aren't available anyway.
Once I get a new TV I'll probably download them.