ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Came across a fair few hackers today. Obviously can’t moan as I tried them out but still, f*****s are running riot 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Enjoyed this moment - Usually when you disable the vehicle with a sniper the occupants just scurry off!

My last M82 vid seems to picking up more views than usual (okay it's only up to 100 at the mo' 😝 but still) so hopefully this follows suit haha.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I noticed last night the cold war suppressors had been fixed.

The bullfrog is pretty handy now for close quarters stuff with the 85 round mags.

Been running the bullfrog since season 2 was released, I like it and it’s good medium range also.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Do the monolithic/Agency suppressors still give some buffs that aren’t listed, was it velocity they upped?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Switched back to the Bruen with 100 round and bullfrog as secondary with 84 round mag.

Works well for me.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Lucky win that considering 5 mins earlier three of us got wiped within seconds by a hacker!

If they were properly hacking shouldn't I have been dead though? 🤔

Maybe one in the tower building pinged you coming along the wall?

The abuse at Chinese folk I had to cover up 😅

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If they were properly hacking shouldn't I have been dead though? 🤔

Maybe one in the tower building pinged you coming along the wall?

The abuse at Chinese folk I had to cover up 😅

Pre aimed and firing before we got to the corner ;) Hackers don’t always win!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It’s mad how you survived that. On that guys screen when he killed me it would have said elimination not team wipe. So he obviously didn’t look properly and just assumed it was you he killed 🤣

A SHED!
Sums up our clan....I'm in a fire fight and outnumbered and some pellet will be asking me for armour, where shall we go?, are we playing warzone? Can you revive me. 😂

Here's one from solos which is truckzone these days...got stuck out in the open.....

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Managed to get a decent duo win with one of the lads from our clan. Killed a guy who had the durable gas mask. Currently rocking the FFAR with jgod's build. Seems to work well.

“Dave?”

“Dave, can I drop?”

*dave is busy wiping a team so the landing zone is clear

“Dave can I drop on you”

“Dave.....

DAVE”

No. f**k off and drop somewhere else 😂😂😂😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
How does Nath sound like Dave.

You northerners are a strange breed.

I’m just going to call him Dave from now on.
giphy (1).gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have listened to it again. And it is quite clearly Nath.

That aside, I’m sure Dave (@16v_er) doesn’t mind his friend calling him Nath occasionally. Must have been the stress of the game causing him to get it wrong.

Either way, some good kills from Dave in that one.
You should hear what Nath/Dave calls us 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sums up our clan....I'm in a fire fight and outnumbered and some pellet will be asking me for armour, where shall we go?, are we playing warzone? Can you revive me. 😂

Here's one from solos which is truckzone these days...got stuck out in the open.....

You were in the bush that long, I could see it growing around you 😂😂😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Me: "I think I'm doing alright tonight, not being a mong, helping out when I can"
This game: "I see he's got into a good position with his team, just gonna disconnect him, again"
Me:
200.gif