ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Went back to the ax50. Two snipers camping the tower on airport. Did not miss shots. Nailed both my mates.

I ended up being top ten and I reckon headshoted those clowns 6 times between them. They ended up dying when they had to move.

Ax50 is my go to gun. I know it's not the best.
Depends what you're used to though.
I know the M13 isn't the best AR but it's stable and my hands are like Michael J Fox's when I play this 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Most used before the Grau. Used the Grau for a game and was like will he just die already. Hits but not hard. Amax I haven't levelled up and was recoil heaven.

On the hunt!
If you can master the M16, it’s the best gun by far at the moment, certainly at medium range. I run it with a short range FFAR as back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the hunt!
5ab26debf233ab196587ca33a7891dec.jpg

d8795fdd082f385367fae3a91ca64507.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Oden or M4 with 10 rounds ftw.

:LOL:

I've been levelling up the FARA recently, does ok close-mid range. Recoil machine though.

Edit: These guns are all s**t - just use an FFAR like everyone else.

On the hunt!
Just got a 12 kill win on solos and the melt at the end moans I'm a pussy for using an rpg....#truckwanker got ended. The end game talk had me in stitches. Warning bad language.[emoji23] Enjoy.

I’ve got a lot of time for that. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just got a 12 kill win on solos and the melt at the end moans I'm a pussy for using an rpg....#truckwanker got ended. The end game talk had me in stitches. Warning bad language.😂 Enjoy.

Yeah, charge about running people over and exploiting the "jump out without any warning and gun you down" gameplay and you're the pussy. Well played, nice to see mine's in your pocket as well just in case! :LOL:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, charge about running people over and exploiting the "jump out without any warning and gun you down" gameplay and you're the pussy. Well played, nice to see mine's in your pocket as well just in case! :LOL:
The death comms are getting so bad that someone called one of my mates a hacker yesterday and he's absolutely shocking at the game 😂

A SHED!
Everyone pretty much uses the same build on it

Mono sup
zodiac barrel
commando foregrip
45 rounds
VLK scope (T Pose reticle makes it much easier to use imo)
Same for me except I use the mini g.i with the blue dot. Also on my bullfrog I use the reinforced heavy. My bad. Thought it was the task force.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Apparently the jak12 shotgun is broken. 2 hit kill even at range, with the slug rounds (have to be aiming though). Not quite sure how guns randomly become broken in this game but I’ll be trying it later 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I've been using the Jak12 recently too as it similar to the streetsweeper without the stupid load time plus it's fun to troll with explosive rounds. I'll be trying the slugs out now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got two shot killed with a shotgun last night. I had full armour, jumped out of a window, fired my bullfrog and I was dead before I knew it.