ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not come across them once strangely. Spr and ffar are fun to use. Had some great games last night. Teamwork ftw.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
If you haven't already I recommend everyone enable 2 factor authentication on their Activision accounts. Yesterday someone changed the email address and password on mine but I managed to get back into it though authentication with Xbox. Still reported the activity to Activision.

Apparently this is fairly common where hackers will steel people accounts, cheat with them, get them banned and move onto another.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
If you haven't already I recommend everyone enable 2 factor authentication on their Activision accounts. Yesterday someone changed the email address and password on mine but I managed to get back into it though authentication with Xbox. Still reported the activity to Activision.

Apparently this is fairly common where hackers will steel people accounts, cheat with them, get them banned and move onto another.

Jeez. @Ant1 has really upped his game....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
2nd place to someone camped in a bush who watched me kill a duo, then stepped out as I was armouring up and shot me. Hope he dies

88F9FC7E-E4FD-45F9-9776-8417274FC8F7.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I blame the game. Well into a match and my headphones died. I could hear but they couldnt hear me. In a house with teams around us, the timing.

Tried leaving the party and rejoining. Disconnect headphones, all that crap. Whilst lying down in the corner lol.

Gave up and went to my tin sounding cheap ass turtle beach. I can't play with these. Ended the game and stood on my other headphones. Ordered a replacement pair from Amazon, again!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Kilo hasn't been buffed he said it's basically just a few click bait titles from other streamers. Kilo is still solid but mainly because it's basically a laser it's just weak past a certain distance. FFAR is still pretty good imo.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Haven’t been on for a few weeks or more.

Is there still talk of a new warzone map on route? Or is it hot air?