ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I see dead people. No one else could lol.

IMG_20210413_000352.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This shooting out the sky business is still a pain in the tits

I've had a couple fly down directly at me recently, can't really ignore them haha.

These Tundra clips have been gathering dust for a couple of month, started editing them last month and wasn't really feeling it...just decided to get it done yesterday and throw it up. Chucked in a bonus Wilhelm scream :LOL:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was using that FR 5.56 earlier after Jgod made that video and it can be pretty good. Not much different to the Aug it can 1 burst but you can go single fire for better accuracy. Still prefer the A-Max of course but it was fun leveling it up.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Other than the shitty thermal scope the FR 5.56/Famas off the ground has sometimes come in handy on single fire.

Proper built one might be worth a go, maybe with a Sniper scope :unsure:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Other than the shitty thermal scope the FR 5.56/Famas off the ground has sometimes come in handy on single fire.

Proper built one might be worth a go, maybe with a Sniper scope :unsure:

Yeah think he was saying it has zero damage drop off so could be interesting with a sniper scope. I'll stick with the VLK though I was struggling to hits shots at range at times but melting people in the mid range.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a couple fly down directly at me recently, can't really ignore them haha.

These Tundra clips have been gathering dust for a couple of month, started editing them last month and wasn't really feeling it...just decided to get it done yesterday and throw it up. Chucked in a bonus Wilhelm scream :LOL:

Some dutteh dutteh snipes there 😎

Bmw 330d
every fucker in plunder is using a pistol to unlock it, or trying to unlock akimbo. News travels fast, cheers jgod 😂 he kind of brings this ruin on the game tbf

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I maxed them and unlocked akimbo and they are lethal at close range. Lots of recoil though so can be hard to land shots if they are a bit further away but you can just spray and miss a load and still melt people. It's a pretty solid gun without akimbo too tbh.

Plunder is insane at the minute never seen so many people all at once clearly trying to unlock guns. Recons are being taken fast and storage town is swamped with people trying to get the 3 kills in 5 games. You don't need to use the renetti like it says either to unlock akimbo is I've noticed a lot of people using them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Didn't come across a live at home virgin all night with these guns. And no M16/Aug really.

Starting to use the ffar and seems decent.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Raven have tweeted that there will be a significant patch coming this week that'll resolve most weapon imbalances and the Roze skin.

- Tac rifle (AUG), M16, FFAR, Sykov.
- Fix for MW weapon perks and sniper glint
- Roze skin adjustment
- How you acquire the RC-XD

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Raven have tweeted that there will be a significant patch coming this week that'll resolve most weapon imbalances and the Roze skin.

- Tac rifle (AUG), M16, FFAR, Sykov.
- Fix for MW weapon perks and sniper glint
- Roze skin adjustment
- How you acquire the RC-XD

Lol at them also moving the RC-XD purchase position. Nearly fell foul of that once or twice last night.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Putting the pistols to use, along with the amax of course

D0F46711-0AD4-4953-B690-04B0B4D1544F.png

Went into the dam zombie event earlier in quads and took out all 4 of them with the pistols. They were so confused 😂