ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I played last night with Daz and Nath and I could hear them perfect on every game. It must decide when it wants to be s**t.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just picked up MW2 remastered. £20 for the game, probably the best campaign of the series.
Gives you a couple of bits for the online, not that I'm too fussed about that, just wanted another campaign to get into for a bit.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Me showing you how it’s done? Then I guess so..... 🤣

Got that headset yet? Much easier when you can actually hear your team mate let you know where he’s just been shot from!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got that headset yet? Much easier when you can actually hear your team mate let you know where he’s just been shot from!

f**king thing hasn't arrived yet..... Hopefully this afternoon latest tomorrow.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
sorry guys game kicked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@Jonnio and I got our first win on Plunder, Jonnio’s 2nd ever game 😂 wasn’t quite as satisfying as a battle royale win though..

A20EC304-628E-4DBB-9953-0C476A8A2A11.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Played MW2 campaign last night. I don't remember the Favellas being as hard. Probably died 10 times. Not as great as I remember it tbh. Passed a couple of hours though.

They got me with April fools too. Thought I'd joined a shipment rotation only to land in Piccadilly. Played dropzone for the first time, that wasn't too bad actually.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Got me with Pishadilly too but the other game mode is core Shipment moshpit. Played a couple of games there and got put into a 10v10 match which was just mental 🤣💀.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Got me with Pishadilly too but the other game mode is core Shipment moshpit. Played a couple of games there and got put into a 10v10 match which was just mental 🤣💀.

I had a couple of games on the Shipment moshpit, pure chaos!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Someone invited me earlier into a game but I was just coming off sorry whoever that was. I should be getting my headset in a few hours according to amazon.

Will be on tonight

So far I have:
Fastevo (ant?)
Type r (impreza works)

Anyone else on the ps4?
Add me please : KarbineFTL

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Someone invited me earlier into a game but I was just coming off sorry whoever that was. I should be getting my headset in a few hours according to amazon.

Will be on tonight

So far I have:
Fastevo (ant?)
Type r (impreza works)

Anyone else on the ps4?
Add me please : KarbineFTL

Type r?