ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

A SHED!
In the patch notes it says they have their eye on the Amax "no king last forever apparently" might have to interview for a new shooty stick. Krig, ak47 and QBZ sound decent.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Part 2. Launch the nuke.
Only one game option to play.

I just got into the main menu when I was updating the MP stuff. Haven't got time to play it but manages to get in without a queue.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah so rebirth then into Verdansk again, played a few games on it. Looks way better and the lighting is fantastic

Should be a update at 9pm again to normal BR

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Destruction of Verdansk part 2. You go into Rebirth and there’s a nuke thing you can pick up and have to activate, whilst everyone is fighting. That shows the nuke going off in Verdansk, then the game rewinds and goes back to 1984, then you enter the new map.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_20210422_212730.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
They seem to have "fixed" a lot of guns and their recoil.

Krig is a beast now, little recoil along with a few others

Bit broken to be fair, expect them to fix that

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They seem to have "fixed" a lot of guns and their recoil.

Krig is a beast now, little recoil along with a few others

Bit broken to be fair, expect them to fix that
I found the krig to be dogshit earlier. Just round upon round of hit markers, lol.

Bmw 330d
The new skin from the battle pass with the face mask is as equally invisible as roze in dark rooms 😩

And the new gulag is terrible, why two levels when it’s super confined.

Last edited: