ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah sorry lol. Should have said server 🙈.

I've really not followed this. So after the event is there a download. All I want is a few games later lol

Bmw 330d
Yeah sorry lol. Should have said server 🙈.

I've really not followed this. So after the event is there a download. All I want is a few games later lol
It’s just 4 playlist updates I believe, the destruction isn’t technically live. Its a nee game mode called the destruction of verdansk part 1-4. Part 1 being today, 2 tomorrow etc

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Oh ok cheers. Can play later then 👍

Nope
IMG_20210421_200735.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
The constant updates towards the end of the (presumably) end of games lifespan have really soured my total experience of the game.

It was absolutely banging this time last year, just hopping on knowing there wasn't a huge download waiting for you, no weird zombie circles etc.

I'm well aware that it's how they aim to direct the user base and steer it into the next chapter but I, and many others really don't want that 🥵🥵🥵🥵

It's a bit like when eating an authentic paella, I feel at risk and a bit of a hostage when eating it incase I swallow a shell. I don't want that from my food man I want it to be enjoyable with every bite.

It's the same with this, I want a game so I can play the bast not download s**t every week.

A SHED!
We sometimes do solo squads. Fun times.

You know those drops when everyone is a leader so end up dropiung and landing, not together. Then moan like fook we are in the gulag hating the world.
I quite like that idea. This nuke event is a s**t show. Managed ro have a couple of games. Boring as s**t tbh.