ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I did the zombie thing managed to get the juggernaut suit and promptly got swarmed. Fun but it's a bit of an anti climax.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Wow downloaded it and the new map is f**king AMAZING!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh wait no.

Untitled.png

200.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yup. They break it so people talk about it etc. It's all a conspiracy. Someone give me a nudge when normal gaming is resumed.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The lovestory of gamers and Activision/Raven

Spactivision - "We've nerfed the duff-duff, FFAR, Aug, Mac-10 and akimbo Diamatis, enjoy the game, thank us later"
Us - "Ok cool, finally we may have a balanced game, no more massive metas?"
Spactivision - "Oh but we added 160 round death pistols and failed heroically at patching..."
Us - "Oh ffs, I suppose they can't get us cross-map tbh"
Also us - "So when you say you nerfed the FFAR what did you do exactly, it still feels the same"

Spactivision - "We've nerfed the FFAR"
Also Spactivision - "But also weirdly and unrelated... We made a new FFAR skin... We did nerf it though... promise"
Again, also Spactivision - "New map... maybe... Probably... What do you think about nukes?..."

Us - "Can you hurry up pls, the game is stale and there are too many cheaters, can you fix it pls?"
Spactivision - "Ok here you go... You can have it now... Maybe in 2 weeks..."
Also Spactivision - "We updated the game and people are invisible again, cheaters are still lining our pockets and we still can't seem to sort the stim glitch. Nuke dropping tomorrow tho"
Us - "Finally, it's only been a f**king year, can't wait for the new map and modes"

*Zombie game mode, BR removed completely*
Spackervision - "Please hold, all of our operators are currently busy, please stay on the line and the first available operator will take your call..."#
*SERVER QUEUES/BROKEN GAME/s**t DEVOPS ENGINEERS/LOAD BALANCING ISSUES ON SERVERS/INABILITY TO SPIN UP SERVERS ON THE FLY/CHEATING STILL RIFE*
Us - *Literally just blows f**king head off*

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
AMax has been my choice since the Kilo nerf tbh so not much change there I really hope they don't go and nerf it if it becomes over used. Hopefully the recoil puts people off a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these new guns is broken though that's usually how it goes.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Because when it does work, it’s the best team based BR out there. Without a doubt.

Tbh, if they promised to get rid of the hackers and stop f**king it up every 30 days with zombies and all that b****cks, I’d happily pay a monthly subscription.

Yep i would happily pay a subscription with those guarantees in place.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So Amax and potentially the Krig look like the AR of choice.
I’ll be giving the krig another try after this. I used it last week and it was a bit like the kilo, recoil was good but takes too many bullets to down someone.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Interesting to see the QBZ get a mobility and a damage buff. I tried a custom one the other day as the strafe speed was pretty quick. Now it’s even quicker and does more damage 🤔

Suzuki Jimny
Am I the only one that just picks up whatever guns I find in boxes/on the floor and uses them? CBA with trying to get the loadout box and immediately get killed

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Am I the only one that just picks up whatever guns I find in boxes/on the floor and uses them? CBA with trying to get the loadout box and immediately get killed

Tbh at the start yeah. Actually did better than my loadout lol

Suzuki Jimny
100% of times i’ve tried to get to a loadout drop there’s someone sniping from a nearby building. More fun to go with snazzy guns from dead people.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Buy a loadout. Throw it inside a building so it hides the smoke.
I rarely go for the free loadouts unless I know it's safe or its the last resort from dropping back from the gulag.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've had to download all of the multiplayer and campaign add-ons again thanks to the last MW update. Can't do it out at sea on mobile data though, think it's 50-60gb.