ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Do love that ground loot shotgun. When it says latest clips, it's like last seasons clips, uploaded ages ago 😅 need to catch up.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What loadouts are people using? After seeing the above table im going to finally leave the kilo. Tried the FFAR and it’s horrendous, bounces everywhere!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fara is good been leveling the C58 and it's as good if not better and that's without the best attachments. PKM just feels so slow to use, the new LMG nerf hit pretty hard imo. It still rips but being accurate at long range is much harder than the Fara or C59.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
FARA is insane at range. Quite a few people seemed to be running it.

Quite liking the Groza as a SMG build at the moment too.

RAM is still my favourite mid range weapon.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
What a pussy. Blaming his graphic settings for getting downed 🤣

Haha, I blamed hacks for his mate teamkilling me. I'm guessing he's just quick + I was running at him in full view while he was already ADS'd onto booboo.

Might be on this afternoon.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Haha, I blamed hacks for his mate teamkilling me. I'm guessing he's just quick + I was running at him in full view while he was already ADS'd onto booboo.

Might be on this afternoon.

Clip where he flicks onto me is in here lol. The Most Wanted at the end, sums up the game half the time. 🤣

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Best setup I have used with the C58 by far.

1624870593889.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Better than the Fara you reckon?

I have only used the fara from players that have died 😂

when I have it feels really weak at range compared to the C58.

Fara reminds me of the M13.

Last edited: