ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Damn this guy is good 🤔. Luckily someone killed him and I managed to get a win this game.

SmartSelect_20210628-061222_Chrome.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
People that use aimbot are proper chodes

I hope their nanna falls down some stairs

Yep he wasn't even trying to hide it. He got me once and he was looking in the sky and then just flicked straight onto me. I'm guessing after the down the aimbot doesn't work because he kept missing the thirst shots and got me instantly when I got back up.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yep he wasn't even trying to hide it. He got me once and he was looking in the sky and then just flicked straight onto me. I'm guessing after the down the aimbot doesn't work because he kept missing the thirst shots and got me instantly when I got back up.
Absolute gimps, its made the game so s**t because anytime I die now I just assume theyre cheating. Its gone from 1 cheater per 10 games to 10 cheaters per game

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Didn’t I say the RPG felt strong again like it had been buffed? Turns out I was right 😂

Might start ghosting on first load out and pack the RPG for house clearance like the good old days.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I can confirm it is legit. As someone stoned me when I was one shot in the gulag.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Nearly had a win last night but some sneaky solo guy killed 2/3 of us that were still standing then I got clustered by the last two and sort of aimlessly walked towards them lol.

This one from the other week was good at least with @Moonshot @Ant1 and booboo. Was pretty intense, never heard booboo stay serious for that long before 🤣

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nearly had a win last night but some sneaky solo guy killed 2/3 of us that were still standing then I got clustered by the last two and sort of aimlessly walked towards them lol.

This one from the other week was good at least with @Moonshot @Ant1 and booboo. Was pretty intense, never heard booboo stay serious for that long before 🤣

Nice vest 😂😂😂

4F79096A-2DE6-4669-A722-E0C85642288F.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Every game was like a top tier competition. Was mental. No shots seem to be getting missed from any range. Roze skins galore, was awful tbh.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Another day off work.

Anyone on

Good game that. Shame there is coms audio!

Me and my Hobnobs are on from 3pm if you are about and most the night…..

Yeah it’s annoying Xbox doesn’t pick up the comms.

Not on today I’m afraid. Work leaving drinks for me tonight….

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it’s annoying Xbox doesn’t pick up the comms.

Not on today I’m afraid. Work leaving drinks for me tonight….

Shame. You will miss out on the utter joy from me munching them in your ear!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I kid you not, this happened with that gun last night. Only difference was he went left and snapped like a war hero. Its annoying. Lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We’re in our 4th game now and there’s been a hacker in every single game