ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Not played Warzone for ages now (so long ago I dropped and wondered where the f**k the dam went ;) ).

That C58 is a beast even with the ground loot, feels like a laser at reasonable ranges.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
People who cheat are fooking pathetic. Had to leave the last game and switch it off. Guy runs from behind cover and nails me and another, didn't miss a shot. Using a ground milano from a good distance

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Some ancient stuff including wiping a team to then find they hadn't used their loadout marker. 🤣 :love:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Few clips from a couple of games today, messing around with the Kar98 and Milano. Picked up someone's CW MP5 towards the end, not too sure on it tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I like the CW Mp5 but I'm using a hipfire build. Just leveling the XM4 tonight for a long range build. Bit harder to control than the Fara but it rips.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Went ahead and bought myself an Xbox Elite controller last night for the extra paddles. Hopefully worth it. For the guys who have a controller with paddles what do you have them set to do? I think slide and jump are 2 but I don't want to knacker the left thumstivk with sprint so might asing that to one of them too and then plates to another.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Went ahead and bought myself an Xbox Elite controller last night for the extra paddles. Hopefully worth it. For the guys who have a controller with paddles what do you have them set to do? I think slide and jump are 2 but I don't want to knacker the left thumstivk with sprint so might asing that to one of them too and then plates to another.

I only use two. Slide and jump.

Unsure if you can do it on Xbox Elite (@Daz... will know) but the adjustable hair trigger on the SCUF I have is awesome.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Unsure if you can do it on Xbox Elite (@Daz... will know) but the adjustable hair trigger on the SCUF I have is awesome.

Do you have auto tactical sprint on? I'm just worried about destroying the left stick on a £150 controller although I think MS are pretty good with their warranty. I believe it does have hair trigger too yeah.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

I think it's 3 settings on the hair triggers on the elite, makes a big difference. You can also adjust the tension on the sticks.

I have my paddles set to jump and slide, then the others are up and down on the d-pad so I ping/drop equipment without taking my thumb off of the left stick.

Do you have auto tactical sprint on? I'm just worried about destroying the left stick on a £150 controller although I think MS are pretty good with their warranty. I believe it does have hair trigger too yeah.

I use auto tactical sprint, and if you slide cancel you don't need to keep pressing it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I tried auto tactical sprint on f**k me it's going to be a bit of a learning curve definitely need to get my practice in on plunder. Not even starting on the paddles yet 😅