ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Brilliant bug added where after you've interacted with a loadout/buy menu your controls just seem to break (keyboard and mouse).

Ideal for when you are just being lined up by an enemy!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New perks seem interesting not sure I'll change mine permanently though. Other than that this new season seems kind of lacking in content to me.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant bug added where after you've interacted with a loadout/buy menu your controls just seem to break (keyboard and mouse).

Ideal for when you are just being lined up by an enemy!
I'd seen a guy win his Gulag but he was hit with thermite beforehand. Dropped back in, dead 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This, game is absolutely Shite. Have maybe one or two ok games and the rest are awful. So much suspect snapping on and knowing where we are.

I so hope bf brings it. Will be zero reason to play this game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This, game is absolutely Shite. Have maybe one or two ok games and the rest are awful. So much suspect snapping on and knowing where we are.

I so hope bf brings it. Will be zero reason to play this game.

Sometimes I feel like anything that's used to spot people (UAVs/heartbeats) should just be removed so people have to rely on their eyes and ears more. Would get rid of a lot of suspicious looking pushes and you could narrow down the hackers more easily lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I play it and try and have a laugh with the lads. The game mechanics are good.

Would not miss it when the time comes to unistalling it 👍

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I've given up. Played 70 matches and managed top 5 twice. Jumped on MW multiplayer and got 72 kills playing domination on Shoothouse.
Warzone is just unplayable for me with a controller and I don't have anywhere to put a desk, so b****cks to it. Maybe by the time there's a new map I'll have a house big enough to have a gaming room 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So, with WZ hackers rife again, a few of us are contemplating re-invigorating the old CS Multiplayer Friday. Starting this Friday…..

There are some rules this time though; if you say you’re playing, you need to play. At least for a few hours. It collapsed last time because we’d end up with 7 or 8 players and that’s too many for online multiplayer and not enough for decent private matches. Rage quitting is for bedwetters.

Games will be a mix of the better game modes and we’ll go for 20:15 kick off. 12 players max, first come first served. If we only get 7 or 8, the first 6 will play online MP.

1) Colonel Cub

@Ant1 @Jonnio @N0ddie @Ph1 Tom @dann2707 @Daz... @Moonshot @n9oll @Romanian Tyre Fitter @NorthloopCup @withoutabix @Aaron.. @16v_er

and anyone else who fancies it.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So, with WZ hackers rife again, a few of us are contemplating re-invigorating the old CS Multiplayer Friday. Starting this Friday…..

There are some rules this time though; if you say you’re playing, you need to play. At least for a few hours. It collapsed last time because we’d end up with 7 or 8 players and that’s too many for online multiplayer and not enough for decent private matches. Rage quitting is for bedwetters.

Games will be a mix of the better game modes and we’ll go for 20:15 kick off. 12 players max, first come first served. If we only get 7 or 8, the first 6 will play online MP.

1) Colonel Cub

@Ant1 @Jonnio @N0ddie @Ph1 Tom @dann2707 @Daz... @Moonshot @n9oll @Romanian Tyre Fitter @NorthloopCup @withoutabix @Aaron.. @16v_er

I’m on holiday but will confirm later this week if I’m online.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

1) Colonel Cub

Are we allowed to hack?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Are we allowed to hack?

200.gif

No. You may struggle with the rage quitting / bedwetter side of the deal though 🧐

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Aye go on then.

1) Colonel Cub
2) Jonnio
3) Techtiqal
4) dann270789405939205
5. N0ddie

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not this Friday as I'm working, I'll go down as a maybe for next Friday though, I'll have to install it on the 5 or play on my 4 if I forget by then.