ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Do people play Vanguard mode only though? Surely the all out would be better (All the guns)?

The only people that’ll do Vanguard only are the sweaty yards that bought it just to level up the Vanguard guns?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do people play Vanguard mode only though? Surely the all out would be better (All the guns)?

The only people that’ll do Vanguard only are the sweaty yards that bought it just to level up the Vanguard guns?
I have only played a few games since the update but they have all been on vanguard mode.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I tend to do Vanguard BR only. Seems a bit more period / realistic. You also don’t have choppers buzzing around appearing from nowhere.

Lobbies also seem a bit less sweaty tbh.

Inferno 225 cup
Fennec had a buff? It was great before but it’s absolutely savage at close range combat and till pretty decent at medium to long range with controlled firing.

Got called a Suka a lot which is b**ch in polish, which i countered with cìpa. Triggered.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Sounds like you need to be in a building with all team members laying mines down.

He's a teleporting c**t though.

Was funny the first encounter " @Cub. there's a monster!" :eek: The fight with him took so long that I missed the start of it with a 1 minute replay.

Tried the minigun on the chopper with @n9oll flying last night. Guy stood still on a roof sniping at me, minigun cross hair dead on him and didn't get a single hit marker. Snipes me out of it, won't bother with those again.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
He's a teleporting c**t though.

Was funny the first encounter " @Cub. there's a monster!" :eek: The fight with him took so long that I missed the start of it with a 1 minute replay.

Tried the minigun on the chopper with @n9oll flying last night. Guy stood still on a roof sniping at me, minigun cross hair dead on him and didn't get a single hit marker. Snipes me out of it, won't bother with those again.

So the computer AI robot is hacking? 😂😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It was being a bit temperamental last night for us. My guns kept disappearing in the gulag only and general bits of jerk chicken rather than outright lag.

Had some proper fun games

@Adamm. Had a game where it wouldn't let him put armour plates on at all and he somehow ended up with this amount of cash monies...

IMG_20211219_004621.jpg

Had a good win too, many kills but the same amount of damage as the others lol

IMG-20211219-WA0001.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Only on warzone. Haven't had an issue playing MP. I'll probably stick to that for a while now tbh
Yeah I’ve had issues on MP, but I’m PS4 and playing modern warfare. It’s been laggy for ages, so I think I need to rebuild the database and see if that improves things. But I just can’t be f**king arsed. Lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I’ve had issues on MP, but I’m PS4 and playing modern warfare. It’s been laggy for ages, so I think I need to rebuild the database and see if that improves things. But I just can’t be f**king arsed. Lol
Oh actually it was messing up my PS4 in n work, both MP & Warzone. Might be a game too far for last gen.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Fine on Xbox. Keep having decent games, then dying at my own stupidity of not knowing the map.. or like just now where I jumped into something inside a building and died, with 15 people left..

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I keep getting Dev Error 6456 when loading up this POS game. Turns out it’s because I have Discord running in the background?

Closing Discord does fix it but definitely less than ideal.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It was indeed good (when Krampfus) wasn’t ruining it for us (which happens way way too much).

Getting to play with levelled up guns makes a huge difference to, though I’ve still got a long way to go before I’ve got the really good ones unlocked enough to use.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Only ever play rebirth now. The warzone guns are pants. First game on and managed a win with ground loot.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Whilst Krampus the Klown was as annoying as ever last night, it was good fun with a mix of games with @N0ddie and @n9oll and then @Jonnio @Ph1 Tom and @Adamm.

The matchmaking seems to be better (much better) and I don’t know if Ricochet is working or not, but the volume of suspect people / confirmed hackers seems much lower.

Another fun win thrown in to boot;

View attachment 1571245
Aye, good games last night. Had some fun times with @dann2707 too

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The matchmaking seems to be better (much better) and I don’t know if Ricochet is working or not, but the volume of suspect people / confirmed hackers seems much lower.

I dunno @Cub. I've sniped a couple of people recently and they said there's a hacker in the game.

Was good fun last night to be fair, those idiots dropping into the mine was great. 🤣

A SHED!
Last night was rough. Textures not loading properly, couldn't see my guns and melee working brilliantly. The fact that my clan moans : Were getting killed all the time but we want to land with afks and never level up guns and have no spatial awareness and the reaction time of a slug has nothing to do with it.

I can only win solo as I don't have to nurse idiots to wins. Personally if I was bad at something I'd practice abit to at least get decent. Instead of saying "sorry" every two minutes for being a tard. Not a happy bunny at he mo. Oh and Krampus can f**k off as well.

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Last night was rough. Textures not loading properly, couldn't see my guns and melee working brilliantly. The fact that my clan moans : Were getting killed all the time but we want to land with afks and never level up guns and have no spatial awareness and the reaction time of a slug has nothing to do with it.

I can only win solo as I don't have to nurse idiots to wins. Personally if I was bad at something I'd practice abit to at least get decent. Instead of saying "sorry" every two minutes for being a tard. Not a happy bunny at he mo. Oh and Krampus can f**k off as well.

I love playing with some of your clan. Just to see them get wound up, which then gets you wound up…

“HELP ME NATH, HELP ME” 😂😂

A SHED!
I love playing with some of your clan. Just to see them get wound up, which then gets you wound up…

“HELP ME NATH, HELP ME” 😂😂
That's why when I playing with Jonnio tom etc I'm like "wait I hear a team wipe sound and I'm down? Wait someone is picking me up?!" 😂 Its nice to be the tard of the team.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’m going to spend some time ranking up the Bren I think…

Picked it up in decent ground loot form yesterday, and it has very quick TTK on headshot and reminds me a lot of the PKM. Shame the ammo is 30 mag, but when ranked up you can get 100 round mag.

Some clips of it in ground loot form yesterday;

Ps. The HD version may still be rendering as I’ve just uploaded it.