ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
f***s sake I hope that doesn’t mean another annoying krampus style moron that ruins final circle battles. They should sort out the hacking rather than these stupid hair brained ideas.. it was rife again last night

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If they stick that s**t in normal BR like they did with Krampus they can get fucked. Fine if they do a seperate mode I'll give it a go but that Krampus s**t ruined all potential excitement for things like this.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I don’t remember that

Probably banned. X

200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hard work tonight. Doesn't help when it's intermittent coms. One game everything was fine, then other games I couldn't hear certain people. My game also went back to the title screen more than I've had before.

Godzilla tho.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that 2nd place was painful and the coms f**king up is pretty frustrating. Enjoyed a bit of sniping rather than my usual AR SMG combo though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Did the rebirth Easter egg last night. Nothing special so wouldn't really bother but you unlock this riot shield blueprint. Then decided to build a dickhead class with restock stuns/knives.. Might have to make a little throwing knife montage later 😅

featured-call-of-duty-warzone-how-to-get-the-wall-riot-shield-blueprint.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Hard work tonight. Doesn't help when it's intermittent coms. One game everything was fine, then other games I couldn't hear certain people. My game also went back to the title screen more than I've had before.

Godzilla tho.
We use Discord. In game comms are SO bad!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
We do the same. But when we play with the console boys, it no worky 😂
It's a bit messy but you can make it work. Half of us are on console.

Some use a single earpiece to a phone, under their head set.
One uses an ear piece, with 5.1 speakers on.
And I have a Steel Series headset which allows for 2 inputs.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Same platform it's fine because you can party chat. Cross play is where it all turns to s**t.
f**k doing all of that for discord chat, headphones in headphones 🤦‍♂️

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Random Vanguard rifle snipes (some good/some meh) and some rambling crap over the top. Probably should have mentioned that the K31/MW Kar 98 are gonna get nerfed in the next Season so might give these more of a chance to shine...they'd probably have to buff them a bit though?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Not normally one for sniping but had a few decent shots tonight playing with @DavidDave the Swiss k being a beast and me rekindling my love for it

Weird night that wasn’t it…especially when the plane flew through the middle of peak 🤷🏻‍♂️ Basically half it’s normal altitude. I wish they sort some of this s**t out rather than f**king around with Godzilla. w*****s

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice shots like Jonnio said it's looking likey they'll be getting a nerf come season 3 which is probably needed but hard to see how they can adjust them without ruining them. A bit like shotguns they're either a bit too op or they suck getting that in-between is the hard bit. If they leave the VG Kar alone though then that'll become the instant favourite.