ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get me wrong both great guns but you're definitely putting yourself on the backfoot in close range fights with those combined.

TTK is so quick in this game most smgs will have you dead by the time you ads with that thing.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Black Ops AK is a beast again atm.

That was my go to gun at the end of Verdansk but moved on when caldera dropped so tried it out again last night after you was using it and it looks like it's my pick again. XM4 still solid but damage/mag is better on the AK.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's ok. We were last but one circle on rebirth and got taken out by a precision and no one got a notification lol. All three died 🙄

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Chucked a few clean gulag clips together.

Enjoying using the new M1916 in Vanguard hardcore as it one shots people. Was levelling the Garand before that which definitely didn't one shot people and was annoying as hell to get a hit marker then die to whoever I'd just shot!

A SHED!
It's been alright the last few nights. Managed to get some trio and quad wins in. Using the stg at the moment with the 60 round. Its fairly useable at range now since the weapon update.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
It's been alright the last few nights. Managed to get some trio and quad wins in. Using the stg at the moment with the 60 round. Its fairly useable at range now since the weapon update.
STG was melting people last night!

Attachments

• 5469F7F2-BC19-453B-94F2-422953C584E8.jpeg
    5469F7F2-BC19-453B-94F2-422953C584E8.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 30

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
STG is pretty much where the CW AK was damage wise but less recoil now I believe. Not been on for a few days but managed a few wins during the first week although the lobbies were definitely noticeably harder.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Tune, shame some other guy on the team didn't enjoy the song. Must have some trauma to do with broken boats going on or something.

The “other guy” didn’t like the song because it reminded him of his own broken boat…

@Ant1

200.gif

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth