ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Couple hours I think.
40gb update for the PlayStation. Not what I wanted when tethered to my work phone at sea 🤣

Looks like I'll be taking it home to update then. Again. I might get a round on new season on Vanguard as that was updated last night. Annoying that at the same time it wouldn't have an update for Warzone.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I don't let my kid play MY PS5.
Bought him a switch instead. Which I will play when my PS5 is updating later.

200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
One for the snipers out there showing the new buffs/nerfs.
47914146-C478-4F60-9695-0B20A4E0B125.jpeg

And another for those who are super excited about Godzilla and Kong.
7D0A9A27-B860-4258-B265-00ECD255F565.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Poor Dragunov, forever shite.

I'm away week after next so guess I'll miss all the monster fights.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
'seperate LTM' thank f**k for that 😂. Don't mind playing it along as it's not forced on us for weeks.

Jumped on this morning for a few and managed an early win after a few bad games. PC coming next week so really need to better myself from last season else how can I possibly justify the money spent 😂

SmartSelect_20220428-191519_Chrome.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
'seperate LTM' thank f**k for that 😂. Don't mind playing it along as it's not forced on us for weeks.

Jumped on this morning for a few and managed an early win after a few bad games. PC coming next week so really need to better myself from last season else how can I possibly justify the money spent 😂

View attachment 1590527

Be over 2.00 after a while won't ya!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Be over 2.00 after a while won't ya!

Will be interesting to see how it is with PC it'll definitely take a bit of getting used to at first. I do seem to do my best work in solos so it depends how much of that I play. If I can end this season 2.00 or higher I'll be pretty chuffed with that.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Will be interesting to see how it is with PC it'll definitely take a bit of getting used to at first. I do seem to do my best work in solos so it depends how much of that I play. If I can end this season 2.00 or higher I'll be pretty chuffed with that.

Solo’s should be much higher k/d than quads / trios. Logic says if you’re in solos and you kill 3 people, that could be 3.00 k/d.

You can easily kill 3 people in quads and come out with 1.00 k/d or worse.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Solo’s should be much higher k/d than quads / trios. Logic says if you’re in solos and you kill 3 people, that could be 3.00 k/d.

You can easily kill 3 people in quads and come out with 1.00 k/d or worse.

Exactly you'll only ever die twice max before you can do a ful reset too. Thinking really though I'm not so fussed about K/d I'd rather see more wins or more kills/game although the latter would automatically lead to higher k/d. I hate getting to near end game with only 2 kills for example.

A lot of people do seem to rate solos as being a bit harder mind but I feel like if I can just play myself I do better sometimes. Must say lobbies have been a bit sweaty at start of this season.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Exactly you'll only ever die twice max before you can do a ful reset too. Thinking really though I'm not so fussed about K/d I'd rather see more wins or more kills/game although the latter would automatically lead to higher k/d. I hate getting to near end game with only 2 kills for example.

A lot of people do seem to rate solos as being a bit harder mind but I feel like if I can just play myself I do better sometimes. Must say lobbies have been a bit sweaty at start of this season.

Harder? No no it’s people that hide in bath tubs and bushes that make it tricky. Not skill.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Harder? No no it’s people that hide in bath tubs and bushes that make it tricky. Not skill.

Oh there's definitely quite a few sweats that like to play solos mate do a few games and sort by k/d on cod tracker and you'll see there's plenty so you have the sweats plus the bush campers to worry about. Thankfully the ghost nerf helps a bit with that.

Not sure I'm a fan of the quick free loadout either because people don't even bother looting now and it basically turns into a who gets there's first and camp it situation. Who ever thought addidnt armoured Bertha's to solos was a good idea should probably get a slap too.

Speaking of bush rats check out this little rat that got me. I should be ashamed after watching this 😂

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Oh there's definitely quite a few sweats that like to play solos mate do a few games and sort by k/d on cod tracker and you'll see there's plenty so you have the sweats plus the bush campers to worry about. Thankfully the ghost nerf helps a bit with that.

Not sure I'm a fan of the quick free loadout either because people don't even bother looting now and it basically turns into a who gets there's first and camp it situation. Who ever thought addidnt armoured Bertha's to solos was a good idea should probably get a slap too.

Speaking of bush rats check out this little rat that got me. I should be ashamed after watching this 😂

The armoured truck in solos is b****cks. Got me yesterday with some no skill pleb driving around with UAV and a trophy on it, just stopping and shooting then switching to the driving seat, rinse and repeat.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The armoured truck in solos is b****cks. Got me yesterday with some no skill pleb driving around with UAV and a trophy on it, just stopping and shooting then switching to the driving seat, rinse and repeat.
I used it to great effect in one game last night. It takes a lot of abuse too. Perfect for most wanted contracts.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will crack on with the pellington and give the stg a re go.

Normslly swiss and mp40 but its a bit boring running the same stuff.

Need verdansk back imo

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I used it to great effect in one game last night. It takes a lot of abuse too. Perfect for most wanted contracts.

Most wanted got a buff too I think. You can't ping it to see through walls anymore and if you loot while you have it opening boxes will take time off the contract.

Someone did try the seat switch on me but fortunately I had a combat bow and got a very satisfying kill but I did get fucked by someone trying to run me over in another game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Most wanted got a buff too I think. You can't ping it to see through walls anymore and if you loot while you have it opening boxes will take time off the contract.

Someone did try the seat switch on me but fortunately I had a combat bow and got a very satisfying kill but I did get fucked by someone trying to run me over in another game.

Think I heard -5 secs for opening boxes and - 20 secs for getting a kill if you're Most Wanted. Seems a decent change.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What’s this about MW2, are they bringing back the original MW2 but enhanced or are they redesigning the whole game