ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
After spending a good chunk of time on the franchises latest installment, i really can’t bond with it. Will try new update over the next few days but I reckon I’m gonna wind back to MDW2 or Black OPs.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What do people play on sensitivity wise etc.. had a very quick free play before and obviously it's a lot different to blackout. The default sensitivity seems okay, ads sensitivity I adjusted a bit.

Will have a few games later tonight and see if it's likely to be for sale at the weekend

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Mines updated. Anyone played shipment ? It's utterly mental, far too small for anything other than a 2 v 2. Someone had 94 kills!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol shipment is bat s**t crazy. The amount of times I've spawned and died straight away is crazy.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone has a go with the snow ball fight yet? Something different.

I really want the Xmas crash map back.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a few games on shipment last night. It was absolutely hilarious. Spawn, shoot, kill or be killed. Repeat.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
A friend plays this on PS4 and keeps trying to get me to go for it on PC - but just watched some videos of it and it looks like Counter Strike Source on Acid. Also - looks far too difficult to see anyone on a map!

Worth £30?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've only been playing the container map and shoot house recently on the mix. It's absolutely mental. Hilarious though. Spawn, try and kill someone, and die.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've tried. Either get a rocket in my face or someone's placed a claymore or one of those spinning mines at the entrance 😂😂

Need to find a decent gun for that level. I've tried the AK but it's a bit all over the place. The MP5 is decent with the extended mag. Shotguns are too slow.

captain_crowe on the PSN but I don't play that often.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
The other day on shipment someone managed to get a vetol jet, attack helicopter and wheelson. No idea how they managed to get a streak long enough.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Few of us (all new) had some games. Was okay but ended up back on blackout.

It's tough with standard guns etc so will keep at it.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
The other day on shipment someone managed to get a vetol jet, attack helicopter and wheelson. No idea how they managed to get a streak long enough.

Funnily enough I was in a game like that. Couldn't past longer than 2 seconds without getting killed lol. The guy had about 80 kills.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Is that the small map, play in 2v2 aswell. Yeah we played that, mental.
Had 3 kills straight off the bat and then it was kill, die, spawn.