ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Stupid game.
Even worse when you spawn with 2 instead of 3, or when on quads, 2 f*****s leave mid game (and we weren't even *that* s**t tonight)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a really odd game earlier. Landed in quarry as it was the very beginning of the flight path, pretty busy. We got a handful of kills, got 2 loadouts and carried out a few recons. Final circle ended up being in the quarry, so we spent the entire game at the quarry. Ended up spraying the last 2 people from the hip with the MP5 to get the win

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had another win after that with 3 mates (2 are really s**t) one mate got 15 kills, I got 14, then the other two got 3 and 1...😑🤦🏼‍♂️😂. Decided to do a few games of trios with a mate tonight, we matched with 1 random lad, then a few games later I killed the same lad who was in a different team, WTF. The odds on that must be ridiculous.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Did that on blackout. Team killed someone as he was trying to kill us. Next game we land and he's one of the first people we come across and kill. Random as muck.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone up for this afternoon?

Going to level up a pistol for akimbo this morning as every other fucker is doing it.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Now mate, just turned on for a quick game and it auto started. Should be done by about 15.00 at this rate 🤬

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
FFS. Yup. Good job people keep us updated.

Thanks mate. Mine says 21, but then I don't have the game.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Me and a mate were waiting for someone to join so had a few games. Two against three is tough lol. Especially when there's more than one squad lol

Did have it on fill btw

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Me and a mate were waiting for someone to join so had a few games. Two against three is tough lol. Especially when there's more than one squad lol

Did have it on fill btw
Me and @16v_er had a few games of trios last night. Didn't get a squad fill once.
Played quads 3 times, got a full squad twice (first squad stayed the course and were decent, second lot fucked off once they died, didn't even wait to get brought back in). The other game ended up as a duo after a few seconds.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG-20200519-WA0003.jpeg

Not taken long

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone on this afternoon? Got a new mouse mat to test out which surely is going to give us the BR wining edge......

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
first two games on plunder were wins, looks like the akimbo pistols are doing there jobs whilst annoying many downed players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You’re doing well to be online. Mine won’t connect and looking online it’s quite widespread.