ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
first two games on plunder were wins, looks like the akimbo pistols are doing there jobs whilst annoying many downed players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They shouldn’t be annoying anyone, they got nerfed yesterday.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I thought they were done a while ago, only started using them last night.
The magnums got nerfed a few weeks back, then everyone just started using the renettis, then they got nerfed yesterday.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I was looking forward to getting raged at tonight as well. 😂😂
Preppin'
IMG_20200520_192433_887.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I don't get pissed off at a lot, but one thing that really f***s me off is when I'm up for a game of cod, turn on the ps4 and I've got a f**king update which is going to take 100 minutes to download and install.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't got a clue why the PlayStation downloads updated for every game installed bar this one on its auto update cycle. f**king well annoying.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This game has gone worse. Why put auto weapons in the gulag?

And now every one seems to go to the same scavenger as we do, even if it's miles away.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some awful games tonight. Quads? Nah mate, you'll go in as trios.
Shooting through riot shields is a thing now?

I've made it out of the Gulag more tonight than I have before 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They finally fixed the season 3-10 emblem, less than 2 weeks before season 4 arrives 🤣.

We were on top of the prison yesterday watching a quad drive to the bunker, as soon as they opened the doors we dropped down and took them out and stole all the loot and cash from the bunker haha. The bunkers are pretty cool, but the weapons are pretty much redundant, as soon as you’ve got the cash you’re just going to buy a loadout anyway.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
They finally fixed the season 3-10 emblem, less than 2 weeks before season 4 arrives 🤣.

We were on top of the prison yesterday watching a quad drive to the bunker, as soon as they opened the doors we dropped down and took them out and stole all the loot and cash from the bunker haha. The bunkers are pretty cool, but the weapons are pretty much redundant, as soon as you’ve got the cash you’re just going to buy a loadout anyway.

Where are the bunkers??

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Access to the bunkers is available now so loads of loot and an MP7 blueprint to pick up that's not available anywhere else but no nuke has been found yet. There has been talk of an expansion to the Urzikstan region and a new map coming soon, maybe part of an upcoming event for us shortly?

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Need to do some camping outside as I can't be bothered to complete Easter egg hunt.
Lol, looks like a guy had the same idea as you when they made the YouTube vid. Unfortunately for that guy they turned round and wasted him before he got through the door 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol, looks like a guy had the same idea as you when they made the YouTube vid. Unfortunately for that guy they turned round and wasted him before he got through the door 😂

Yeah that was a setup the guy just stood there like a melon 😂 if I were there they wouldn’t of made it over the threshold ‘cough’ RPG ‘cough’

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Any of you play the normal multiplayer?
Really struggled to get a good K/D. Don't know if it's something to do with the aim assist, or whether it's just in my head, but it seemed difficult to get onto target.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Any of you play the normal multiplayer?
Really struggled to get a good K/D. Don't know if it's something to do with the aim assist, or whether it's just in my head, but it seemed difficult to get onto target.
I can have some really good days and some awful days on it. Mainly play the smaller maps on Domination, kill confirmed, hardpoint and tdm. Think it's pot luck. I'm in negative K/D I think.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah saw jack frags do it.

Any hints for plunder, apart from collect money.

We are going to have a blast later. Virgins.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Go for the contracts, and jump on the piggy banks if you see anyone near them. Then you can take their money and bank it yourself.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Where are the bunkers??
There’s 10! Well, 11 but you need to do some hunting about for the 11th, apparently you need to answer phones in a certain order around the map to gain access to the 11th bunker. The ones I’ve been to are under the bridge at the prison, very top right of the map near a railway, one at the bottom of the dam and one on the south of the map below park.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I can have some really good days and some awful days on it. Mainly play the smaller maps on Domination, kill confirmed, hardpoint and tdm. Think it's pot luck. I'm in negative K/D I think.
Will have to see how i get on tonight. I'm not very good at it at all, but I really struggled last night.
Went to bed pissed off :LOL: