ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
What you ordered?

As long as you still sound sexy that's all that matters😉😂

😂

Gone with this;

It will also be very useful when I want to play when the new baby is asleep in the same room as me during the “night shift” 🤣

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
😂

Gone with this;

It will also be very useful when I want to play when the new baby is asleep in the same room as me during the “night shift” 🤣

I’ve got these dude and no complaints from me just remember to charge them when your not playing haha

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
What was the hand cannon at the start? Absolutely wasted that guy.

Nice shot at the end too 😎

No idea haha, worked pretty nicely though.

God knows why he kept peppering me when the glint came out lol. At first I couldn't tell if just the bottom of the window was smashed.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I thought they had ditched quads. Was a bit awkward when we were playing trios and another mate who plays jumped on.

Had our second and most definitely last rumble game. That mode is awful..

Quads is crossplay enabled only too

Which modes arent crossplay enabled? I cant get on any if I have crossplay disabled

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Can play trio and quads with or without crossplay before . Now unless I misread quads Is with crossplay.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I still don’t understand why people moan about cross play.

Is it because of hackers? I think I’ve questioned the possibility of hackers in a game maybe 3 times since I’ve had it.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That’s not me having a dig, genuinely curious.

If it’s the mouse / keyboard thing, people can use them on consoles too.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I still don’t understand why people moan about cross play.

Is it because of hackers? I think I’ve questioned the possibility of hackers in a game maybe 3 times since I’ve had it.

We had a very suspicious multiplayer game last night. I was raging. Lucky I didn’t have a mic! One of you guys suspected it aswell. Think it was on Talsik backlot.

Said I’d killed 8 people, when I know I killed more. I had a triple kill for example.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
We had a very suspicious multiplayer game last night. I was raging. Lucky I didn’t have a mic! One of you guys suspected it aswell. Think it was on Talsik backlot.

Said I’d killed 8 people, when I know I killed more. I had a triple kill for example.

That was one of the few games I’ve questioned it myself.

It’s just some people make it sound like it happens every game, probably Internet scaremongering.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded this yesterday and had a go last night. Safe to say I should stick to warzone while I get used to it as my 2 goes on BR didn't go well at all.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I HAD a mate that spouted this pish every time he got killed. Oh that was a pc player oh that was a pc player.

Unfriended the t**t because of it. Man the fudge up. Take the defeat like a man and move on.

Some people take things way to seriously.

It’s a game ffs.

Some of my best warzone games to date, we’ve finished 11th or 16th but had some hilarious moments on the way 😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I just see that with the new update they have now added a minigun you can pick up in bunker 11.

Looks like it’s good for clearing full squads pretty quickly 🤣

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
A nice Duo win.. I carried @N0ddie as per usual.

256DC489-61AD-4A32-ABB2-82535C6BDE15.jpeg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I have to confess, I deliberately smashed a few the other night just to scare @Daz...

He jumps out of his skin when a window goes in near him 😂

You’ll understand why these questions are asked when your headset turns up. F*cker 😂

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
The crossplay multiplayer matches are much more difficult i find, and that's why i have it off generally. Don't really have much of a choice with Warzone though do you :LOL:

They have a much greater field of view compared to console gamers - though most of them say it's a disadvantage to them.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
On the PS4 you can turn cross play off for warzone but odviously can't on Xbox for some reason.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's surprisingly easy to snipe helicopter pilots in this I've shot 2 down the last 2 nights. Only played Warzone so far but leveled up a bit and got a fair choice of attachments now. Be interesting to know what weapon/perk etc combinations people use as I've no idea what's good and not tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm finding watching videos of pro's with their choice of loadouts isnt really helping me play like them?!?

I used the Mp7 after trying a few classes. Seems to work okay for me.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The crossplay multiplayer matches are much more difficult i find, and that's why i have it off generally. Don't really have much of a choice with Warzone though do you :LOL:

They have a much greater field of view compared to console gamers - though most of them say it's a disadvantage to them.
Then expand your FOV on console? I think COD has the best "balance" system of any crossplay game. The consoles "aim lock" more than makes up for the precision of keyboard and mouse and "slightly" wider FOV.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I never really find the 'aim lock' that op.

I'd swap it for a big jump in FPS any day of the week :)
Whats the console FPS? 60?

Aim lock is ridiculous at times. Both funny and enraging at the same time when you watch the kill cam and watch the dudes crosshairs track you through walls 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah 60 I think. Not sure how consistent it is. Id love a blast on a 144 monitor and a decent pc.

Regardless though, if your crap at the game it really doesn't matter lol.