ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I use long barrel on grau/bruen for war zone then no barrel on mp5 for close quarters.

Anyone on now for BR?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
In warzone I've been using the MP5 and DMG Sniper. I did look up on a good set up for the MP5 and it definitely made a bit of difference with bit better range and less recoil. For the sniper I just use one of the 3x zoom sights as those full zoom ones gives away your location way too easily imo. I do have one with thermal too but stopped using it as when using the sight you can't see the glare from other snipers and people using cold blooded throws you off.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've been ranking up my grau on mp and now use that with the longer arch angel barrel and it absolutely rips. It's great on mp too sacrificing a bit of aim down sight speed but there is barely any recoil. Would definitely recommend

Do you use a sight? I just can’t get on with the iron sight. Some people manage to hit every bullet, it’s mad!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Do you use a sight? I just can’t get on with the iron sight. Some people manage to hit every bullet, it’s mad!
In mp I don't, I just use the iron sights but I am a fiend for iron sights anyway, mk13 iron sights are bloody jizz worthy.

On Warzone I've got a little scope on it as I'm yet to unlock anything too sexy.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The grau with the archangel barrel is definitely the easiest iron sight to use in the game. The M4/MP5 are fairly easy as well

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah no sight on the grau.

Been using the mp7 which I will do for a while tbh. Hoping that Kar and that will suit.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Blood money back tomorrow
28e451f5b3aa48b4052bbd05fd29365d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
don't understand why they removed it tbh.

anyone enjoying the rumble game mode?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Just seems like a massive clusterfuck...... almost like a s**t version of Battlefield.
Rife for camping sniping mongs too.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've been smashing the rumble game mode. It does get right on my tits sometimes getting sniped all the time. So I just upgraded my sniper and joined them lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Yeah gets abit boring and repetitive tbh. Can't wait for plunder to be back.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Suppose it is good for upgrading snipers though.
Much like how Shipment 24/7 is good for those proper shitty daily challenges they dream up.