ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The crossplay multiplayer matches are much more difficult i find, and that's why i have it off generally. Don't really have much of a choice with Warzone though do you :LOL:

They have a much greater field of view compared to console gamers - though most of them say it's a disadvantage to them.

The FOV on PC is the same as console standard. When you do change it, the things you can see in the distance is drastically reduced and it will drop the FPS too.

It’s really not just fire it up on any old PC and it’s instant advantage. If you’re sh*t on console, you’ll still be sh*t on PC. That’s what I found anyway 😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah 60 I think. Not sure how consistent it is. Id love a blast on a 144 monitor and a decent pc.

Regardless though, if your crap at the game it really doesn't matter lol.

I find it much easier on the eyes on PC. That’s on a 144hz monitor that was released before the Xbox one and PS4 came out.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The FOV on PC is the same as console standard. When you do change it, the things you can see in the distance is drastically reduced and it will drop the FPS too.

It’s really not just fire it up on any old PC and it’s instant advantage. If you’re sh*t on console, you’ll still be sh*t on PC. That’s what I found anyway 😂

That’s what I’ve found as well. Isn’t it @Ant1 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Hopefully the ps5 brings some decent specs. One of the lads was saying about paddles on the new controller. Jeez took me all these years to work a standard one. Muscle memory fail.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the console FPS? 60?

Aim lock is ridiculous at times. Both funny and enraging at the same time when you watch the kill cam and watch the dudes crosshairs track you through walls 🤣
That's aim bot I think.

Had a 2nd or 3rd I can't remember last night. Final circle was shite and we'd been pinned down by snipers for half of the game.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Go into controller settings. There you can customise how much you wanna cheat by. Whether it be just a wee bit of assist or full blown cheating b@$tard 🤣

Never knew it was adjustable....

1592207519664.gif

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
That's aim bot I think.

Had a 2nd or 3rd I can't remember last night. Final circle was shite and we'd been pinned down by snipers for half of the game.
@Daz... and I managed a 3rd last night with absolutely nothing. Both died, I bought Daz back then died, we both have nothing. Whilst I'm Gulag'ing Daz is pistol whipping some dude in a bunker. Still 20ish people left at that point. We "hide" until we are pushed out and scraped a 3rd.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Jonnio and I wading through treacle to the final circle, I downed and finished 8 players in 2 minutes, sadly not all in the same video but this shows how chaotic it was towards the end, more like multiplayer :ROFLMAO:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@Daz... and I managed a 3rd last night with absolutely nothing. Both died, I bought Daz back then died, we both have nothing. Whilst I'm Gulag'ing Daz is pistol whipping some dude in a bunker. Still 20ish people left at that point. We "hide" until we are pushed out and scraped a 3rd.

That bloke in the bunker was raging 😂

We had no right to end up 3rd, yet you only died to someone hiding in the bush! Was that you @Ant1 🤔

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Then expand your FOV on console? I think COD has the best "balance" system of any crossplay game. The consoles "aim lock" more than makes up for the precision of keyboard and mouse and "slightly" wider FOV.
Can it be expanded? i certainly couldn't see anything on xbox about changing it.
I think PC players are much better from my experience.I struggle to get a positive K/D in crossplay games

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Nah on Xbox graphic options are set apart from HDR and motion blur not sure about PS4. Aim assist only makes it take longer to get on target while ADS as it slows down while moving across the target, turn it off and rely on your reactions. If you find it hard to land a shot then turn down your stick and ADS settings til you get your timing in and learn to move and look in the right places.

A SHED!
That's aim bot I think.

You saved my ass so many times on that game....3 revives! 😎 we would never had won. Their third player split up from the other two in the final circle. I always think that's a good tactic in trio as you can potentially flank an enemy team and if the third player gets downed it can give away the enemy team position. I was gonna split off from you and Matt in that game but our commanding officer would not be happy. 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You saved my ass so many times on that game....3 revives! 😎 we would never had won. Their third player split up from the other two in the final circle. I always think that's a good tactic in trio as you can potentially flank an enemy team and if the third player gets downed it can give away the enemy team position. I was gonna split off from you and Matt in that game but our commanding officer would not be happy. 😂
Next time. Maybe in quads we can try that if Luke's girlfriend lets him back on 😂😂

A SHED!
Next time. Maybe in quads we can try that if Luke's girlfriend lets him back on 😂😂
He needs to sort that. Start as you mean to go on. I don't know about anyone else but BR is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. The tactics and the sweaty feeling in that final circle is a hoot. It makes me full on rage most times but I keep playing it. 😂

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member

I find it alot easier to aim on PC, i am so s**t on console compared.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Watching the cod league final made me want a new headset...the ones the Faze boys all use are £300

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I probably know the answer. But on each gun do you attach the biggest barrel?

Was watching a video and he was saying on the bruen no need to go bigger barrel wise.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Was watching a video and he was saying on the bruen no need to go bigger barrel wise.
I watched one video that said to use the medium barrel on one as the longer made it worse. Can't remember which gun it was though.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Depends on the gun / gun type and what you’re playing.

Close quarters multiplayer you want an SMG with maybe longer barrel for a bit of range, or an assault rifle with shorter barrel.

Warzone, an assault rifle with longer barrel is usually pretty effective and a good balance between range and CQB requirements.