ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone on????????????????????????????????

#betterthanAnt

BCF2DF61-3CB9-4EF7-B91A-C2E78DE59A82.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Seem to have a few more people active in here, bring back the Friday (or another day) night private games? Should be able to get 2 teams of 6 now?

Last edited:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Raged so hard with Kyle and dazza last night that I somehow raged my phone screen protector off my phone? 😂😂

I looked to the right of me and I saw what looked like some plastic packaging on the sofa, I picked it up inspecting it and it turned out to be my tempered glass phone screen protector?!?!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Raged so hard with Kyle and dazza last night that I somehow raged my phone screen protector off my phone? 😂😂

I looked to the right of me and I saw what looked like some plastic packaging on the sofa, I picked it up inspecting it and it turned out to be my tempered glass phone screen protector?!?!

Whoever killed you must have been pissing themselves 😂😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Used the scope (a bit odd looking) on the Mp5 last night, worked well. Will give it a blast on an AR.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That's why I like plunder because you can just drop back in when you die. I like to chase kills and hate having to play safe.