ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Afraid not my tankini wearing chum.

Sometime after 20:00 I’ll materialise I suspect. How was the GF’s dinner? Is it difficult to eat when wearing a face mask?

Other than sanitising our hands, a bit of a one way and the girl that took the order standing back it just seemed normal. Thought there would be more stuff in place.

Not mega fussed about bothering to go out again lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a decent quad win last night. Came back from nothing. Before that I thought we were gonna kick off at each other. 😂

Can't remember ever being around there in the end circles. Gas revive was a close one lol!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Watching game play back is bad, so many times that you can easily see the people that kill you just before you die lol. Eyes must have been looking elsewhere.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Seen something earlier saying the next gen will have HDMI 2.1 and most current TVs won't support so double check that if you are getting a new monitor especially for that (I'm not sure what monitors use now tbh)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I had to laugh this morning, my lad rang me and said it was downloading at 15kb, he is 16, he said i will be 24 by the time it downloads... 😂
Sounds like typical EU servers then. Yanks get all the juicy bandwidth.