ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@Cub. @Daz... cheers for helping me baby my mate through his first few rounds of Warzone last night. Quads was probably throwing him the deep end but he'll get there.

Quads requires 4 switched on team members.

I had quite possibly the worst night ever on it last night, but I tried to help where I could.

He’s obviously a decent player so it’s just a matter of levelling the guns up and he’ll be fine.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I had quite possibly the worst night ever on it last night, but I tried to help where I could.

He’s obviously a decent player so it’s just a matter of levelling the guns up and he’ll be fine.

Agreed. Last night was hilariously bad all round. Just one of those nights.

As Daz says, your mate @N0ddie seemed pretty good so it was probably me being carried 🤣

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
I play most nights around 5-6pm. Played a game of quads last night, a guy called 'death' on my team got 47 kills! Surely hacking?
IMG_6275.jpg

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
See why cant i get paired up with a hacker like that. Instead i get randoms like ahmed whose thinks he's playing solos and goes off on his own. Dies and then buggers off or just random meatsheilds in general.
I know exactly how that feels! It was a nice change.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
See why cant i get paired up with a hacker like that. Instead i get randoms like ahmed whose thinks he's playing solos and goes off on his own. Dies and then buggers off or just random meatsheilds in general.
I'm not that bad 😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You PC boys struggling with the download? Mine downloaded in no time. Didn’t even notice it, TBH.

Mine downloaded 22gb in an hour this morning but I turned it off when I left for work because no one was going to be in all day. It’s now shat itself and I’ll be on in a couple of years.

My mate uses PrivateInternetAccess or PIA which is really good

Cheers big ears

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mine downloaded 22gb in an hour this morning but I turned it off when I left for work because no one was going to be in all day. It’s now shat itself and I’ll be on in a couple of years.

Cheers big ears
PS4 FTW

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Cheers big ears

It’s b****cks. I put it on at 13:20 and it started downloading. I know it was 13:20 because we were going for a nice pub lunch and chuckles here thought he’d make sure it was ready for tonight.

Got home, and checked and it was still downloading. All good. Did some jobs.

Went in just now to be greeted with this;

5C2E3AE1-0E14-45CC-98BC-95B36AC19E79.jpeg

Another 2 hours and 34 minutes. Wtf. If that’s right, that’s 8 hours. What a joke.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It’s b****cks. I put it on at 13:20 and it started downloading. I know it was 13:20 because we were going for a nice pub lunch and chuckles here thought he’d make sure it was ready for tonight.

Got home, and checked and it was still downloading. All good. Did some jobs.

Went in just now to be greeted with this;

View attachment 1488886

Another 2 hours and 34 minutes. Wtf. If that’s right, that’s 8 hours. What a joke.

I think mine should be done about 20:30 at current rate, it wasn’t even in kB originally 😬🔫

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
What VPN are people using to download on battle.net? @N0ddie
@Yorkshire Pudding ??
I use NordVPN. Got a year for nearly nothing when it was on offer a few months ago
You PC boys struggling with the download? Mine downloaded in no time. Didn’t even notice it, TBH.

I have Gigabit internet but Battlenet takes forever. Though the update today did download fast. Was downloading at a Gb per minute. 50Gb update total.