ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Left mine on during the day so no idea how long it took lol.

Oil rig map feels like an arena from Quake or something lol.

Port one wasn't bad on headquarters where it's moving you all over.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Really struggled last night, but had a good couple of games with mates. The train seems pretty pointless. couple of tanks which are covered and pointless, and not really a great deal of loot on it - or am i missing something?
Stadium is an absolute clusterfuck at the start too.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Usual mess of an update by IW. Another 6hr 46gb download then challenges not tracking, taking an absolute age to get into a lobby, and who says the spawn system is 💩?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Really struggled last night, but had a good couple of games with mates. The train seems pretty pointless. couple of tanks which are covered and pointless, and not really a great deal of loot on it - or am i missing something?
Stadium is an absolute clusterfuck at the start too.

Yup agreed.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Mini Royale is brilliant. Less people with effectivley the last 3 circles, so a lot more chance of fighting and winning.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
they've reduced the buy back to 4k now. Oh and they've also changed the footsteps so that if you go from running to crouching, the running noise is still heard by others for a good few seconds after you've crouched (if that makes sense)
never thought i'd say it either, but i'm happy to see pistols back in the Gulag

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Oh and they've also changed the footsteps so that if you go from running to crouching, the running noise is still heard by others for a good few seconds after you've crouched (if that makes sense).

Not sure about that one.

Saw "Mini Royale" in a YouTube title yesterday but thought it was something they'd made up lol. Is that 75 player?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Not sure about that one.

Saw "Mini Royale" in a YouTube title yesterday but thought it was something they'd made up lol. Is that 75 player?

just going off this vid. I didn't enjoy the mini royale, but i was playing with a group of randomers with no mic's :cautious:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Been so close on 4 games just now with my mate. Got a 2nd, 2nd, 3rd and a 2nd! 😂😂

Got my most kills in a game too, well happy as I'm normally absolutely s**t

I definitely notice a difference in my playing ability mid day compared to at night when I'm usually on (just before bed) 😂

20200806_170912.jpg

A SHED!
Mini royale wins don't count. So good for a warm up. That's about it. Good fun. Anyone got list of nerfs and buffs for the guns? Feel like my m4 isn't as powerful?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mini royale wins don't count. So good for a warm up. That's about it. Good fun. Anyone got list of nerfs and buffs for the guns? Feel like my m4 isn't as powerful?

Weapon updates coming in a later update so there shouldn't be any changes yet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I must be missing it but the full weapon update/tuning is coming in a later patch they confirmed. Not sure what changes came yesterday.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't tried landing in the stadium yet. Had a few rounds of mini royal, quite like that as it's a bit quicker.

Currently levelling up the ISO, seems somewhere in between the MP5/MP7. Decent recoil at range too.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I must be missing it but the full weapon update/tuning is coming in a later patch they confirmed. Not sure what changes came yesterday.

The bigger weapon patch will be later but they had the below in the patch notes from yesterday.

E3D42D29-723B-4AED-A28B-A7BD005078FD.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Been so close on 4 games just now with my mate. Got a 2nd, 2nd, 3rd and a 2nd! 😂😂

I definitely notice a difference in my playing ability mid day compared to at night when I'm usually on (just before bed) 😂

View attachment 1488968

At night all the sweaty single

View attachment 1488968

All the try hards come on at night. I've played a few solo games around midday ages ago and thought it was much easier.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
At night all the sweaty single

All the try hards come on at night. I've played a few solo games around midday ages ago and thought it was much easier.
It's true man. When I was in year 11 and16 years old, 11pm was just a warmup time for me then playing on into early hours of the morning every night on CoD 4. Amazing times screaming all night at my mates until my dad used to switch the Internet plug off 😂nob

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Game of duos the other night you would swear this team I killed was their first game. Spectated them after we landed, said to my mate will pop down and see what they are doing, just let me know if they move etc.

Jogged on down with a bruen (stupid gun) I picked up, stood about 6 ft away and just nailed the pair of them. Absolutely no idea what they were doing.

And lol. We landed in quarry in another game, building at the back. Probably 4 other teams land around us so we are on the top floor getting stuff. Guy sneaks up the stairs, mate says just peak and I will hide. So yeah he comes up, I'm hiding behind a post playing peekaboo, he must be thinking wtf. Comes up the stairs and gets destroyed by my mate. It was brilliant.