ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Funnily enough I was in a game like that. Couldn't past longer than 2 seconds without getting killed lol. The guy had about 80 kills.

Another favoured trick is to just lie down where you spawn. There are that many dead people, you can’t tell what’s alive on the floor vs what’s dead. Especially good if you spawn in a corner.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Yeah was killed by a few dead boddies lol. Might try that trick next time.

A SHED!
What's people's preferred loadout? I tend to go with the mp5 with extended mag, claymore and snapshot grenade.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Another favoured trick is to just lie down where you spawn. There are that many dead people, you can’t tell what’s alive on the floor vs what’s dead. Especially good if you spawn in a corner.

Pro camper right here! 😂

A SHED!
Quite like the new maps. Rust is just mayhem and atlas is quite strategic I think. Daft that you can't pick those maps to play. Mehr. I know some don't like like em but I do alright.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Only had a quick game on Rust earlier. Domination and Hardpoint but I enjoyed it.

As above, should be able to choose which maps you want to play. Some of them are awful.

Megane 250
68gb update, finally after 5 hours its downloaded, site down for a session.

Gotta download another multiplayer pack.

Miss the days of the just putting a disc in and playing a game.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A SHED!
Has anyone managed to win the 2v2 tournament? Managed to get to the final once and usually get to the semi-final most times. Frigging gulag showers is map I just fall to bits on. Don't know why.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Has anyone managed to win the 2v2 tournament? Managed to get to the final once and usually get to the semi-final most times. Frigging gulag showers is map I just fall to bits on. Don't know why.

I've got to the final once same as you, normally don't even make it past the first match though!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Rinsing this again now that the majority of the maps are on HC domination, enjoying it!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
IMG_20200306_181835.jpg

A SHED!
Will be on xbox in half hour if anyone fancies a game IDavyy
You can start clans now on this. You should start a cliosport one. [M2S]NA7HAN is my add but I'm not sure how to add other platform members. Will be on tonight.