ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Best is still 4th BR any 7th plunder on my own. Still don't get plunder, always think I've sent more cash off than I end the game with

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
50/50 on this one, it's fun but annoying :)

Need some decent people to play with rather than randoms.

Game just now, team mate died so I gave all my cash to other team mate so he could buy the other guy back in.

He went to the shop thing and instead of buying team mate out just bought something else, cretin ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Random is awful. I normally play with the same team most nights. There's always 6/7 to pick from lol.

They need to do quads, three is ghey.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Duos would be decent as well. Had a decent game yesterday, my mate was dead so I was alone (random left near the start ✊🏻💦) I downed 1 guy with a sniper, parachuted down and rushed the other 2, killed them and ran across the big exposed river dodging sniper shots, finally made it to some cover under a bridge and there were 2 c***s hid in a bush who just crouched out and shot me at the same time.

They looted me and sat back in the bush. Ban worthy IMO.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Had a quick game before dinner, managed to f**k about in a heli until the numbers came down a bit.

Was down to the last three, I had good position, then wife needed me for something for a minute and was dead by time I got back :(

Could've, maybe, been a win dammit.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just managed 16th in my first solo. Didn't realise that the gas mask doesn't last too long, then as I was scurrying away, turned the corner to a load of bullets that I couldn't see because of the cracked gas mask screen.

Was alright but not a game to play when tired.

Abarth 595
havent turned my ps4 for yonks. is this different to normal modern warfare? I have that and noticed it downloaded something episode 1 IIRC.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I preferred the normal game although I went on last night and they have changed the maps. There's a new one in a supermarket which I don't like. I was also lagging like f**k.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's the one.

I love shipment simply for the mentalist part of it.

They really need to give you the option of what maps you want to play.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What’s your id mate and I’ll send a friend request 👍🏻
I do HC Team deathmatch all the time lol
Captain_crowe (I think my avatar is a pirate from little big planet.

I hardly play the PS when I'm on shift but I'm off for 2 weeks from Wednesday so I'll try and get on a bit more.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Tried it last night. Got in a helicopter , died, went in the gulag, died.

Went back on normal and got 23 kills and a VTOL jet. I'll stick to that thanks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Like most fps games it can be controller launch worthy.

Landed on my own nailed two squads ( 5 people) and had a really good overall game.

Next game. Sh*&e

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Boom

IMG_20200321_231520.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
On Warzone I just can’t win close range 1v1’s, getting so stressed with it! 😭😭😭

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a decent win last night. All 3 of us ended up in the yellow tower at the end of the Dam and the last guy was out on the frozen lake behind a rock. All 3 of us had snipers and were just waiting for him to move. The gas was coming in behind him so he had to move, as soon as he ran out all 3 of us shot him at the same time haha.