ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ye finally won a solo last night basically by default but I’m 100% taking it haha

ended up in the final circle on the stadium, me on the roof, other guy on the ground so presume he could only get so far into it before the gas got him. Easy win!
A lot of people have complained about this, not sure how they would even fix that.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of decent games last night with @16v_er and his nephew. Think we got top 10 in plunder but it didn't give us our final position.
Got 8th in warzone. I need to have a few more games on this, still unsure what I'm doing for some parts. Lag central in the Gulag too.

Hopefully they will up the squad size to 4.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Hoping you took a disposable BBQ, snacks and beer up there

;)

Haha tbf I expected the circle to finish just outside it so went for the vantage point on that after my Heli was about to pop, also amazingly I actually got a kill on a guy up there who attempted the old decoy grenade and stealth kill around the back.

It’s abit of a glitch I think having the final circle ending on the stadium needs looking at really

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Nowt wrong with winning by default. We lost a game because we couldn't get up a hill and the other squad were already up there. Its random luck at times this BR stuff.

Also, nowt wrong with taking a heli up onto the stadium roof and playing the perimeter.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Is there a cliosport regiment yet?
I was going to start one if it's not been done yet and send invites to people that have posted on here if there's any interest?
Think regiments get 2xp when playing and preferred game modes get matched together from what I can see.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is there a cliosport regiment yet?
I was going to start one if it's not been done yet and send invites to people that have posted on here if there's any interest?
Think regiments get 2xp when playing and preferred game modes get matched together from what I can see.

Go for it. I'm up for it.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Go for it. I'm up for it.
Ok I'll make a start from post 1 and send out invites. If it turns out one has been started already then I'll take it back down.
N0ddie What's your Activision ID and I'll send a regiment invite.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ok I'll make a start from post 1 and send out invites. If it turns out one has been started already then I'll take it back down.
N0ddie What's your Activision ID and I'll send a regiment invite.
Not sure off hand. Al get it after work.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I've sent out invites to those I could from ClioSport.net (RenRS)
Couldn't get invites through to TEG-TYPE-R, fastevo1, Imprezaworks so far I'll double check I've taken the ID's down correctly later and try again. If anyone else is interested post up your Activision ID preferably in case it affects crossplay but if you only know your Gamertag that's fine too.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Also created an Activision.com squad called

ClioSport.net

if anyone wants to join it for additional weekly rewards and challenges. Just go on the app or website and search the squad name in the ops section.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Might be a limit on the number of invites per day per platform? Got an invite out to AdDaMan on Xbox but wouldn't accept on Activision account PS accounts not going through either. If I'm still up after 18.00 when it usually resets for the day I'll send out some more, failing that I'll do it when I get in from work in the morning 👍

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_20200322_220340.jpg

After much anticipation.

Not. Lol.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Regiment invites should be received where that green square is top right of Imprezaworks screenshot, cheers all

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Also created an Activision.com squad called

ClioSport.net

if anyone wants to join it for additional weekly rewards and challenges. Just go on the app or website and search the squad name in the ops section.

How do I join this?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I noticed you have to click into regiments to have a look, it isn't obvious that you have an invite. Didn't show in the main screen for me last night.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
How do I join this?
The Activision.com squad will be a separate thing from the regiment. The squad will be for up to 20 players to compete in a weekly challenge against other squads to win calling cards and XP tokens and stuff.

Ant If you go on the Activision call of duty app.
At the bottom of the home page you select the Ops tab then at the top right select Squad, then under Squad will be a menu tab (the 3 vertical dots) hit that and select search Squads and enter ClioSport.net then hit join squad.
Hope this helps

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
fastevo1

Come find me, been on all day.
All request and invites are coming back as failed now, not sure if there's a daily limit but the regiment can hold 250 players so I'll keep trying when I get a chance.
My tag is d19wood on Xbox and Activision if anyone can add a friend request to it I should be able to add them direct to the regiment.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
IMG_20200323_163234.jpgIMG_20200323_163335.jpg

I've managed to get 14 invites out so far. If any of you are interested then go to the social section of the game and your invite should be in the regiments section

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I've joined the Cliosport.net squad.
Cool, looks like a few bots have been added already too bit I think I can kick them if more room is needed before the group in put up for a challenge. This week's has already begun so we won't get in til the next one starts in 6 days.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I might have to join up to this! Got my first squad W today only been playing for 2/3 days so happy with that :)

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Yeh regiments need to be joined in game on your chosen platform.
The app was supposed to have a loadout editor but don't think it does.
It's only use I can find for it is searching for players Activision ID by searching the gamertag