ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Fiesta ST-2
I'm actually quite enjoying this, as rusty as I am I tend to get 4-5 kills on average. 2nd place is the best I've done so far.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

A SHED!
I've sent out invites to those I could from ClioSport.net (RenRS)
Couldn't get invites through to TEG-TYPE-R, fastevo1, Imprezaworks so far I'll double check I've taken the ID's down correctly later and try again. If anyone else is interested post up your Activision ID preferably in case it affects crossplay but if you only know your Gamertag that's fine too.
What's your id I'll add you and then send me a regiment add. My username is NA7HAN on there.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I give up trying to add people now 😂😂

I would only embarrass you all anyhow.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Came so close to a win with @Davyy with a 3rd place. Tried a few games with randoms afterwards and it was a disaster lol.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Check post #431 invites it has let me send out so far are on there. I'll go through the thread when I get in from work and invite everyone again.
Anyone wanting on just post up your Activision ID preferably as your COD and Activision accounts have to be linked for platform crossplay groups I believe.

". Does Warzone offer cross-platform support?

Yes. To make crossplay possible, Modern Warfare now requires players to log in to an Activision/Call of Duty account. If you don't have an Activision/Call of Duty account, you can create a free one here or in the game when you connect online for the first time.

Your Activision/Call of Duty account comes with a unique Activision ID, which is how you'll appear in game and how you and your friends can identify each other."

You can create an account here if you don't already have one.

Just click on your platform logo to create your account then link the two accounts in the profile section and post up your ID on here 👍.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
MVIMG_20200325_135427.jpg
So far the players above have joined
and below are the names of players that I've sent an intive to their Activision accounts
MVIMG_20200325_135343.jpgMVIMG_20200325_135403.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I obviously wasn’t playing hard point properly, but I was 22 for 0 as a sniper in Crash just now :)

Attachments

• 2882DF39-1819-415F-AA89-E3C20B776636.jpeg
    2882DF39-1819-415F-AA89-E3C20B776636.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 38

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They couldn’t fill the lobby though with squads of 4 as its 150 players per game

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Think it will be 4 though. Developers were using 200 soldiers in testing and the vehicles are mostly based around carrying 4 with a few exceptions.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Is mine showing up as accepted now?
Yeh mate, up to date list is as follows
IMG_20200327_004332.jpg

and you've all been granted officer status so if you come across anyone playing that's on the forum you can invite or add them to the team 👍.
Think I've sent an invite to your Activision account also if you're interested @aucky

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You can tell the kids are off, jeez.

And the times I've shot and nothing has happened. Had to turn it off lol

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
90% of my matches have been made up with French kids shouting at each other so I've not had the "fuckin noooooooob" put down in a while to be fair 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We ended up in the second to last circle a couple of times. Into a building, boom, hi there. Ffs.

Annoyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnggggg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Me and @16v_er managed a tense 4th last night as a duo. Ended up in a small room surrounded by the 3 remaining teams. Could have really done with a cluster bomb kill streak.

Played again with an extra guy a few times and didn't get close. Some shots weren't doing anything.

I need to figure out why my headset levels are all over the place. Chat function on full volume/game volume down, yet whenever a vehicle is about, I can't hear s**t. Might need to get a better set.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Had a few games of plunder and couldn't get it done. A few 4th places and managed to finish 6th one match with 1.2M in my pocket but couldn't get the ransoms to help me lift it 🤬

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not looked. Don't really use vehicles really.

Be good to change the drop noise at the beginning too. Can't speak when you jump out of the plane lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’ll join - thanks for the invite.

I play a lot with my uni friends and so if I don’t join a game or party at any point it’s because I’m online with them.

But when I’m not on with them, I’ll get into some games with you chaps.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
You can be a member of multiple clans/regiments in COD this time around also so you don't have to leave one to join. You can switch between regiments in the social menu by going to the regiments tab and using the left trigger to switch between them 👍