ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get into bunker No 0 right at bottom of map but there was another door halfway in so no extra blueprint for me.

Attachments

• warzone-map-img-1.jpg
    warzone-map-img-1.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 37

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think the blueprint is only in bunker 11 isn’t it? Don’t think it’s possible to open both doors to the other 10 bunkers

The download speeds on pc are absolute rubbish at the best of times. Mine took about 11hrs overnight to do it the over week when I reinstalled it. That was the full game though.
Its up and down, at 2mb right now, bliped to just under 4 and sometimes it cuts out!

My account is BaneColumbia btw

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
So when you all play in the same group are you all working together? Whats the objective or isnt there one?

If you go on plunder or battle royal you work together. On team death match because there is a lot on sometimes we go against each other.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So when you all play in the same group are you all working together? Whats the objective or isnt there one?
Last Friday night sesh there was 5 or 6 of us so enough that we could play standard games as a team (We won all but 2 I think). If there is 7 or more then we resort to private matches amongst ourselves (Solos, teams etc). Always play hardcore though the game type does change (Headquarters, TDM, Domination etc).

Tis a good laugh and for a group that only plays together once a week we are pretty good.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Friday nights are on multiplayer.

There’s almost always someone on Warzone though.

A headset is a must for this game or you’ll never hear where anyone is and won’t be able to communicate with your squad.

Friday nights are on multiplayer.

There’s almost always someone on Warzone though.

A headset is a must for this game or you’ll never hear where anyone is and won’t be able to communicate with your squad.
Oh I see. Ill just buy the game then its only 37 quid. Ill go into warzone to check its not s**t first though!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@ZachB you’ll want a mike so that when your teammate @Ant1 inevitably blows you up with an RPG, you can politely ask him not to next time.

He gets a little overexcited sometimes you see.

I did that once 😂😂😂

Just pray your not on the opposite team as me that’s all I can say as you will get fed up quickly from being owned continuously 😝😝😝

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think ive asked before.

Looking at swapping the trusty Benq RL2455. Who plays on TV or monitor and any recommendations?

Chap I used to play with on blackout who streams plays on the Samsung ue590 monitor and loves it. Reviews looks decent.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What monitor have you got ant? No one seems to give answers lol.

10 year old Acer 24” nothing fancy. I’m considering upgrading to a 32” just so distance objects are larger, guys that have 50” plus keep seeing things that are pin head size for me currently 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
10 year old Acer 24” nothing fancy. I’m considering upgrading to a 32” just so distance objects are larger, guys that have 50” plus keep seeing things that are pin head size for me currently 😂

Monitor is better for gaming. Used to play on a 47 Lg, no comparison in my opinion

Was looking at 4k and the Samsung I quoted Is supposed to be good

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Apparently the merc foregrip has had a decent buff and works out better than the commando, might be worth trying for those who run the commando grip.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Monitor is better for gaming. Used to play on a 47 Lg, no comparison in my opinion

Was looking at 4k and the Samsung I quoted Is supposed to be good

4K. Would be decent, PC is up to it but I would have to spend 5-700 on a worthy graphics card as i wouldn’t want a half arsed 4K setup.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@ZachB Have a play with the settings, I used to run mine with everything turned up but I’ve turned most of them down now and it still looks much better than that.

What GPU are you running?

@ZachB Have a play with the settings, I used to run mine with everything turned up but I’ve turned most of them down now and it still looks much better than that.

What GPU are you running?
I have them at low and off. Its a 970gtx, im getting solid 60fps no problem. I thought it might be a shadow setting but I only go into warzone training to test things so dont have long