ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Been tweaking my graphics settings this morning to make the game smoother, it now runs the same speed as you see in these videos we watch with the pros and mega high skills!

Defo looking forward to seeing how it affects game play.

What a shame the game play will still be s**t. At least it will look good when you die. Basically, s**t in mega hd. 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What a shame the game play will still be s**t. At least it will look good when you die. Basically, s**t in mega hd. 😂

Oh dear my camping mate, I’m still waiting for the day that you actually manage to keep up 😂😂😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Been tweaking my graphics settings this morning to make the game smoother, it now runs the same speed as you see in these videos we watch with the pros and mega high skills!

Defo looking forward to seeing how it affects game play.
If you're good it won't make you better. Just the same as if yer guff you'll still be guff.

I've tried them all, 240Hz, 165Hz, 144Hz, 100HZ and 60Hz and get the same result on them all. In the end I'm currently running the 100Hz panel as its an Ultrawide so I get a wider field of view which helps a lot.

Baring any disasters, I'll be on at 1530.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you're good it won't make you better. Just the same as if yer guff you'll still be guff.

I've tried them all, 240Hz, 165Hz, 144Hz, 100HZ and 60Hz and get the same result on them all. In the end I'm currently running the 100Hz panel as its an Ultrawide so I get a wider field of view which helps a lot.

Baring any disasters, I'll be on at 1530.

It’s more for reaction time and smoother frame rate, just makes it easier for me to take everything in.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Got a red access card in BR.. not really worth it. There was another f**king locked barrier!

01634759-801C-48E3-835E-A8F6966E59E4.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
1) Colonel Camper
2) IDavyy
3. N0ddie
4) fastevo1
5) Jonnio

Come on lads! More needed.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
1) Colonel Camper
2) IDavyy
3. N0ddie
4) fastevo1
5) Jonnio
6) Dazzap80

I can’t guarantee I’ll be on for 20:30 but I’ll be on at some point.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
So I'm still having mic issues.
In a lobby with @16v_er earlier and could hear him. Once we went into the game it was silent so had to use the PS chat for the other games. Problem when we play with Xbox users though.
Came up with a muted symbol on his gamer tag when I checked in-game but wouldn't let me unmute him.

Reset all audio options and nothing. Any ideas?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You decided to turn on nvidia highlights @Ant1 ?

It’s great for the 10 second clips. But I think it’s limited to a maximum of 20 minutes if you want to record a game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The built in Windows game capture thing works pretty well for recording full length stuff.

Can flick it on next time I join and cut out any decent bits haha.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Jesus I didn’t half spray that guy with the shotty!

when did you start recording? After that epic play by jonnie?

Noddie wasn’t it? Fire station triple kill?

Always been recording but it’s setup for my kills, wins etc.

Not worked out how to record whole game yet, for some reason it’s not recording my mic either.