ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m going back to the Bruen after the M13 cost me an easy win last night. Still annoyed about it now 🙄😂 shame as it’s such an easy gun to use but absolutely piss poor at range.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I run the 3.0 scope, do on tht M13 too.

Mono. Barrel. Scope. 60mag. Think either commando or ruber grip?!?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The FAL is a beast close to mid range I have been caught out a few times but still managed to get the kill struggled with the 20 round mag at first but unlocked the 30 round mag last night. This probably doesn't help that I keep coming across teams if 3 in plunder when playing solo.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The free FAL has saved my ass a few times close quarters - absolutely wiped 2-3 people when needed at start of games etc.

it’s not so easy to use in anger at medium range iron sights, only been downed once (yesterday) with a well setup FAL and that was close quarters.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
the FAL is savage now - i picked up one in a loot box having just dropped in. My Teammates got popped and i managed to do a set of trios with it. just important to remind yourself that it's semi auto i suppose.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haven’t really got many unlocks for the FAL so I’ll rank it up next time I’m on multiplayer. Changed the bruen around a bit, took no stock off and added tac laser. Even more of a beast now

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody funny the other day. Mate was asking how do you change the pick up animation, his ps4 blew up so had to re do the game. Sussed it and told him how too do it.

Roll on next game. Team by train station we were on the hill, boom headshot with the hdr. Running down he self revives, took out the mp7, nailed him again. Was down on bullets and his mates showed up. Would the gun reload, would it fook. Stuck on 15 bullets, ffs. Was swearing like a 14 year old virgin. Whilst helping my mate I'd turned the pickup and reload animation off, agh.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
the FAL is savage now - i picked up one in a loot box having just dropped in. My Teammates got popped and i managed to do a set of trios with it. just important to remind yourself that it's semi auto i suppose.
Balls, the way the YouTube played it made it look like he was firing an auto gun. Never mind then 😂

Thought be had fitted an auto trigger group or something

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We had a trio win by bunkers. Opposite there is normally a buy station and a few houses. Anyway we nailed his team and he was the last guy left, camped in a house. Final circle and he probably thought 'come get me bitches' Then the circled rotated to us so he to move, fooked. Jumped out the window and all three of us let rip, was lol tbf. Not for him obvs.

A SHED!
We had a trio win by bunkers. Opposite there is normally a buy station and a few houses. Anyway we nailed his team and he was the last guy left, camped in a house. Final circle and he probably thought 'come get me bitches' Then the circled rotated to us so he to move, fooked. Jumped out the window and all three of us let rip, was lol tbf. Not for him obvs.
Yea sometimes the circle is kind. Unfortunately it wasnt to these two who I nailed 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me, Jonnio and a mate got killed by a hacker earlier. What’s annoying is we had a good chance of winning the game as well. The prick didn’t even try to be discrete about it either, locked onto all 3 of us with an MP5 and killed us all in a few bullets.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Me, Jonnio and a mate got killed by a hacker earlier. What’s annoying is we had a good chance of winning the game as well. The prick didn’t even try to be discrete about it either, locked onto all 3 of us with an MP5 and killed us all in a few bullets.

Played duos and spectated me and my mate get sniped quite close. He lay behind a barricade, pre aimed. Adjusted to where I was, popped up and headshotted me then flicked straight onto my mate. Dead.